Horrific game

Advertisement
Yea him celebrating that penalty and the way the defense gave up that second UVA scoring drive at the end was pathetic

I know this will sound like a defense of Baker- and I'm on record for saying he's a liability- but the offense didn't give the D any margin for error. The offense did jack **** and the D was on the field virtually the entire night. The D actually did its job for the most part.

Crying like a bunch of girls in here.

I told y’all all week Bronco’s is a very good coach, and he was going to have his guys ready. UVA has a veteran good OL which helps neutralize our strength of DL.

He is arguably the 2nd best coach in the league. His guys are tough, and they weren’t going to to come to Miami and not play as hard as they have all season.

This team is a work in progress.

We have weaknesses. We are 5-1.

They are 1-4 how the fck is he the second best coach ?

Virginia is NOT FAU! They are a P5 team with talent, lead University in a talent rich state. With a good coach. They clearly prepped for us and this was their season saving game. We did not played our best game at all and STILL WON! ME...HAPPY!

Crying like a bunch of girls in here.

I told y’all all week Bronco’s is a very good coach, and he was going to have his guys ready. UVA has a veteran good OL which helps neutralize our strength of DL.

He is arguably the 2nd best coach in the league. His guys are tough, and they weren’t going to to come to Miami and not play as hard as they have all season.

This team is a work in progress.

they are an unranked 1-3 team playing in our house. Wtf are u talking about??

Advertisement
UVA one of the worst teams in America. Our offense is garbage. No run game. No intermediate passing. King is erratic at best. Red zone offense lacks any creativity tonight. And our defense looks like Simple Jack out there calling plays. Backup QBs catching Passes. Dudes wide the **** open. This team is not good and this staff will not win us anything significant. Manny celebrated Wiggins PI like he won the ******* natty. Just terrible performance
You do of course realise that Diaz wasn't actual celebrating, right? He was demonstrating to the blind official what the Virginia CB was doing to Wiggins.

He was lobbying for a call - something people claim he doesn't do.

The fact that we had the stats we had on offense and didn’t blow these clowns out of the water is unbelievable. I’m honestly shocked at how Lashlee has schemed shįt up since Clemson, this isn’t sustainable by any means at all.

It would be amazing to come out looking halfway decent after a BYE but we all know how that’s gone under Manny. A dub is a dub but holy fvck man

Advertisement
We won , take a chill pill , it could of been worse and lost to a trash team like North Carolina lost to FSU or how penn state lost to Indiana , we won, on to the next and we have to learn from our mistakes.
What is it to learn? The players can play, but the coaches can’t coach!! These players are not in position to be dominant on the field.

Advertisement
It is as if Lashlee is trying make King a passer first quarterback. His skill set is making plays with his feet. Having him sit in the pocket and try to throw over 6'3 - 6'5 lineman is exposing his weaknesses. Need more QB power, draws, and rollouts with him. A win is a win but **** you can only get away with games like this for so long

Advertisement
I know this will sound like a defense of Baker- and I'm on record for saying he's a liability- but the offense didn't give the D any margin for error. The offense did jack **** and the D was on the field virtually the entire night. The D actually did its job for the most part.
Yeah I get it only giving up 14 is good, but watching this defense play is frustrating. Especially the back end. I think even Bubba played bad tonight

Lots of Crying in here.

I told y’all all week Bronco’s a very good coach, and he was going to have his guys ready. UVA has a veteran good OL which helps neutralize our strength of DL.

This team is a work in progress. Had a FG Blocked. King Missed open TD. Had a bust in coverage allowed a TD. TE makes a ridiculous toe tap TD catch.

UVA ******* sucks this year, lol.. And bronco was burning Timeouts like he was on rocks tonight..

Advertisement
Back