Horrific game

Advertisement
Virginia is NOT FAU! They are a P5 team with talent, lead University in a talent rich state. With a good coach. They clearly prepped for us and this was their season saving game. We did not played our best game at all and STILL WON! ME...HAPPY!
I like my kids to get Cs and Ds in class too

What is it to learn? The players can play, but the coaches can’t coach!! These players are not in position to be dominant on the field.
Did you see how many balls was dropped by our receivers?? Our terrible online , some bad throws made by king , we can’t blame it all on coaching.

Virginia lost by 17 to NCSt at home and 17 to Wake ******* Forest. We are going to cape for the Hoos?? Good teams dominate ****** teams. We don’t do that. This staff is soft af
UVA lost to Clemson, and haven’t had their QB for the 1 and half of the other 2 losses.

they are a much better team with Armstrong,

Advertisement
It was ugly. That's football. Teams was flat and uninspired. That quick touchdown did us no favors either. They saw that and was like we got this. They coasted during this game.

Pathetic

ND just won a game last week 12-7 lol. ugly Ws happen. are we elite? no and not close. were improving from last year. we just have to win and close out the recruiting cycle strong. you cant build it up in a season or even overnight. need to keep winning however you do it and continue landing good recruits to get you closer

Manolo and staff are who we thought they were before the season.

Undisciplined, conservative football with little to no creativity.

Both our D and O let the opposing side dictate to them.

Very disappointed overall with this coaching staff. Our kids at least played hard, but another woeful performance against a team with way inferior talent.

If we play like this against VTech and NC, we will get blown off of the field.

As I mentioned in the GameDay thread, Mike Harley deserves a lot of credit for finally showing up and playing big time football. He was our offensive MVP tonight, in my opinion.

Pope played better tonight, too. Don’t know why Key Smith was not targeted tonight. The dude is always open.

OL sucks big time, no way to sugar coat it. That’s a huge part of why we’re struggling so badly on offense, and the play calling at times was atrocious.

Advertisement
Absolutely! The sunshine pumpers just see a win and nothing else.

lashlee was awful tonight, but id rather have this ugly W than not. it happens and there were negatives. just hope we keep improving and receivers continue to step up (esp harley).

We play who’s on our schedule
Who knew thank you for this such valuable insight.

You know the point he was making. He was just illustrating that we really haven’t had a quality win.

I didn’t realize that until he posted it.

Did you see how many balls was dropped by our receivers?? Our terrible online , some bad throws made by king , we can’t blame it all on wh
Did you see how many balls was dropped by our receivers?? Our terrible online , some bad throws made by king , we can’t blame it all on coaching.
If someone messes up u take them out. That is coaching. We are not doing that. That’s why I say it’s coaching because somebody on the roster can catch or block not just who they start.

Advertisement
Lots of Crying in here.

I told y’all all week Bronco’s a very good coach, and he was going to have his guys ready. UVA has a veteran good OL which helps neutralize our strength of DL.

He is arguably the 2nd best coach in the league. His guys are tough, and they weren’t going to to come to Miami and not play as hard as they have all season.

This team is a work in progress. Had a FG Blocked. King Missed open TD. Had a bust in coverage allowed a TD. TE makes a ridiculous toe tap TD catch.

We have weaknesses. We are 5-1.
And the retardation post of the year goes to....

Advertisement
Manolo and staff are who we thought they were before the season.

Undisciplined, conservative football with little to no creativity.

Both our D and O let the opposing side dictate to them.

Very disappointed overall with this coaching staff. Our kids at least played hard, but another woeful performance against a team with way inferior talent.

If we play like this against VTech and NC, we will get blown off of the field.

As I mentioned in the GameDay thread, Mike Harley deserves a lot of credit for finally showing up and playing big time football. He was our offensive MVP tonight, in my opinion.

Pope played better tonight, too. Don’t know why Key Smith was not targeted tonight. The dude is always open.

OL sucks big time, no way to sugar coat it. That’s a huge part of why we’re struggling so badly on offense, and the play calling at times was atrocious.
And what happens if Va Tech plays like they did against Wake Forest today, a game they actually lost? Or if UNC plays like they did against Florida State, a game they actually lost? Or does that thing only count when you're talking about Miami?

Advertisement
Back