Horrific game

TriStarCane

Coaching Carousel 2029
UVA one of the worst teams in America. Our offense is garbage. No run game. No intermediate passing. King is erratic at best. Red zone offense lacks any creativity tonight. And our defense looks like Simple Jack out there calling plays. Backup QBs catching Passes. Dudes wide the **** open. This team is not good and this staff will not win us anything significant. Manny celebrated Wiggins PI like he won the ******* natty. Just terrible performance

Advertisement
And here they come...

yti6E31.gif

Advertisement
It was ugly. That's football. Teams was flat and uninspired. That quick touchdown did us no favors either. They saw that and was like we got this. They coasted during this game.

Pathetic

UVA one of the worst teams in America. Our offense is garbage. No run game. No intermediate passing. King is erratic at best. Red zone offense lacks any creativity tonight. And our defense looks like Simple Jack out there calling plays. Backup QBs catching Passed. Dudes wide the **** open. This team is not good and this staff will not win us anything significant. Manny celebrated Wiggins PI like he won the ******* natty. Just terrible performance
I like to win as much as the next guy and I am happy for this W but we definitely have some glaring issues.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UVA one of the worst teams in America. Our offense is garbage. No run game. No intermediate passing. King is erratic at best. Red zone offense lacks any creativity tonight. And our defense looks like Simple Jack out there calling plays. Backup QBs catching Passes. Dudes wide the **** open. This team is not good and this staff will not win us anything significant. Manny celebrated Wiggins PI like he won the ******* natty. Just terrible performance
We won , take a chill pill , it could of been worse and lost to a trash team like North Carolina lost to FSU or how penn state lost to Indiana , we won, on to the next and we have to learn from our mistakes.

I’m not happy with it. Baker and Diaz can shove that zone up their ***.

Offensively, there was some questionable play calling. Lashlee is too married to running the ball.
But we had 444 yards of offense. Statistically speaking, if we did that 100 times, we’d have a lot more points 90% of the time. Just one of those bad luck mixed with some not ideal play calling at the wrong time.

Advertisement
Lots of Crying in here.

I told y’all all week Bronco’s a very good coach, and he was going to have his guys ready. UVA has a veteran good OL which helps neutralize our strength of DL.

He is arguably the 2nd best coach in the league. His guys are tough, and they weren’t going to to come to Miami and not play as hard as they have all season.

This team is a work in progress. Had a FG Blocked. King Missed open TD. Had a bust in coverage allowed a TD. TE makes a ridiculous toe tap TD catch.

We have weaknesses. We are 5-1.

We won , take a chill pill , it could of been worse and lost to a trash team like North Carolina lost to FSU or how penn state lost to Indiana , we won, on to the next and we have to learn from our mistakes.
I would agree, but your last point doesn’t happen. We don’t adjust. This is the same **** we’ve seen for 2 years

Advertisement
Back