Hoodie Off, Let's Go!

Spittin the heavy truth Rell, time to ride with our hittas and start punchin people in the mouth

Between Finley and Carter, I'm going to assume that no one is going to want to go across the middle anymore. On top of that, I'm going to assume we're going to speed up the QB clock by 2 seconds. I'm extremely excited about the combining of the 16 and 17 classes.

I think we're about to be that bully on the block real soon.
This is pure truth my man... People sleepin on Amari, but he's a really good player & very intelligent, you simply can't understate how important that is to a Secondary.

Combined with an Elite LB Corp of Shaq, Pinck, & McCloud, then the absolute Savages we have on the DLine, our Defense is going to be Dominant!

Advertisement
Great write up Rell!

I agree with you 100% fam...

Appreciate that, bruh bruh. I'm just excited for next season.

I forgot to add, we were whining over McFarland and dissing Burns, when this fool McFarland was just as injury prone. He don't have any stats from last year b/c of injury! Ole buddy is two twinkles away from being "Oh, buddy??!!" We just need better back up planning, in general, but I f's w Squad 17.

Spittin the heavy truth Rell, time to ride with our hittas and start punchin people in the mouth

Between Finley and Carter, I'm going to assume that no one is going to want to go across the middle anymore. On top of that, I'm going to assume we're going to speed up the QB clock by 2 seconds. I'm extremely excited about the combining of the 16 and 17 classes.

This is pure truth my man... People sleepin on Amari, but he's a really good player & very intelligent, you simply can't understate how important that is to a Secondary.

Combined with an Elite LB Corp of Shaq, Pinck, & McCloud, then the absolute Savages we have on the DLine, our Defense is going to be Dominant!

Yes sir. Everyone sleepin on the goons we have in the secondary. Don't be forgettin about Ced Wright and Jeff James too. Jeff may not get PT with all the studs we have back there, but better believe he's gonna push everyone to compete and get better

Amari and Jaquan are gonna look like all-americans out there this year with the pressure our DLine is gonna be getting on opposing QB's

I'm hype y'all. I know we've been saying it for a couple weeks, but WE ******

c7bb19dd109957b2ce1a3d750fce5a9a.jpg

That's my guy @Rellyrell right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
No more silents. That **** is for weak *** little boys. If the drama of signing day is more important to you than helping the squad, unless you are someone truly elite like Lingard or Jobe or Campbell, than you are just another kid.

I think not going after lesser guys at db is the staff's way of betting on themselves(on field product and recruiting) for 2018 and 2019. I hope they win that bet.

Possibly the same at DT, and Te.

At wr, i think we dodge a bullet, cause we could have easily lost Harley and Thomas. Sometimes its better to be lucky(or in Richts case blessed) than good.

At rb, they just got caught. It happens to the best of us. So long as they learn from, no sweat.

All in all, we put up a **** good fight, but lost a few rounds. We get the decision, now on to the next one. Just like our canes did on the field last year. I like where we are heading.

Last edited:
Great write up Rell!

I agree with you 100% fam...

Appreciate that, bruh bruh. I'm just excited for next season.

I forgot to add, we were whining over McFarland and dissing Burns, when this fool McFarland was just as injury prone. He don't have any stats from last year b/c of injury! Ole buddy is two twinkles away from being "Oh, buddy??!!" We just need better back up planning, in general, but I f's w Squad 17.
Yup!

Once we got Thomas I was good with this class altogether, he's an Electric playmaker with big time ability, he was the key to this class being somewhat salvaged late imo... It sucks how we lost Mac, but he won't do jack **** at MD, so maybe we dodged a bullet there lol.

The rest of the class is pretty **** good IMO, especially the LB & OL haul, keeping Hillery was big for me, that kid has so much upside it ain't even funny... He'll be a really good Redshirt Sophomore RT, just out there anchoring that edge down... Kid's got a large wingspan & a great athletic frame to get up in the 290-300lbs and doesn't have any bad fat on him.

Last edited:

Yes sir. Everyone sleepin on the goons we have in the secondary. Don't be forgettin about Ced Wright and Jeff James too. Jeff may not get PT with all the studs we have back there, but better believe he's gonna push everyone to compete and get better

Amari and Jaquan are gonna look like all-americans out there this year with the pressure our DLine is gonna be getting on opposing QB's

I'm hype y'all. I know we've been saying it for a couple weeks, but WE ******
I like Jeff James a lot, I would like to see him get reps at Corner, he's tall & has the prototypical size to be a long armed rangy CB.

Advertisement
Always refreshing to see somebody willing to change their mind on here. Agree with what you said with the possible exception of Brown. In this case I assume that's Richt's call as to whether to recruit a 3rd RB just in case. Whatever man, keep doing your thing.

I'm not bashing Brown or Rumph, per say, but I do feel they are the weakest link b/c of their personality. They have to balance being the nice guy, father figure persona, with ensuring getting a guy paid at the next level. It's a hard task and I don't envy these coaches. I'm in sales, and b4 I got to the top in my profession, I had to bump my head in trying to find the balance of assuming the sale, not looking needy, but not ignoring the client, either. It's tough. That's y I hope they learn from this. They're both EXCELLENT coaches, and I'm going to assume the product on the field will eventually recruit itself.

I'm hype y'all. I know we've been saying it for a couple weeks, but WE ****IN
I like Jeff James a lot, I would like to see him get reps at Corner, he's tall & has the prototypical size to be a long armed rangy CB.

Class of 16 was the foundation, and class of 17 is the bridge. If all go well, you'll see class of 18. Herbert may have opened the door to AH, finally. I'm telling you, and ya'll know I'm never on that homer tip, we have a severely underrated class.

I think not going after lesser guys at db is the staff's way of betting on themselves(on field product and recruiting) for 2018 and 2019. I hope they win that bet.

Possibly the same at DT, and Te.

At wr, i think we dodge a bullet, cause we could have easily lost Harley and Thomas. Sometimes its better to be lucky(or in Richts case blessed) than good.

At rb, they just got caught. It happens to the best of us. So long as they learn from, no sweat.

All in all, we put up a **** good fight, but lost a few rounds. We get the decision, now on to the next one. Just like our canes did on the field last year. I like where we are heading.

100 agree w this. We lost a few, but we won the fight. I don't care what ESPN or Rivals or 247 is saying. We know we got underrated guys that were played by the system. I'll take this class any day of the week, month, year.

Advertisement
Always refreshing to see somebody willing to change their mind on here. Agree with what you said with the possible exception of Brown. In this case I assume that's Richt's call as to whether to recruit a 3rd RB just in case. Whatever man, keep doing your thing.

I'm not bashing Brown or Rumph, per say, but I do feel they are the weakest link b/c of their personality. They have to balance being the nice guy, father figure persona, with ensuring getting a guy paid at the next level. It's a hard task and I don't envy these coaches. I'm in sales, and b4 I got to the top in my profession, I had to bump my head in trying to find the balance of assuming the sale, not looking needy, but not ignoring the client, either. It's tough. That's y I hope they learn from this. They're both EXCELLENT coaches, and I'm going to assume the product on the field will eventually recruit itself.

Another banging post! Rell, you're on fire brother. Let me have the Powerball #'s for tonight. Please

Love the positivity, keep it flowing so the whiny b!tche$ can storm up out of here. Thank you

Advertisement
I wanted those 3 guys we missed on as well... But they just **** their own bed... The 2018 class is loaded with talent at CB and WR... We will be fine... The 2018 class will see that there will be a lot of playing time. We are right where we need to be.

Maybe Rumph did ***** up, or maybe the kids played us. But am I the only one that remembers how are corners played? Were they elite? Of course not, but I saw a lot of improvement and that's because of Rumph. Give the man some time to grow as a recruiter, but he definitely can coach.

Advertisement
Back