Homer

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
I know he had the fumble, but man does he have burst. He was flying through that hole.

He'll contribute this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Homer is legit and he fumbled b/c he smelled that endzone and lost fundamentals. I'm glad the future is in his hands. Time to get back to being RBU, and shut down these imposter schools.

I don't see him contributing on anything but special teams this year. Just about no chance at all. Would take 2 injuries for him to have any semi-serious role.

Next year he will.

The guy looks like a beast and better to fumble now and focus on it during practice than in a big game. Has the highest ceiling of any of our running backs

Advertisement
Give him a shirt

He's too talented to shirt.

Yearby, Walton and Gus are all very solid but none have the pure burst that he has. We need to find a way to use it.

He's also going to leave as a Jr. Why waste a year?

More fumbles than TDs...people need to slow down on crowning guys going to NFL in 3 years. Those fumbles arent going to get him playing time over yearby/walton let alone Gus this year. No doubt the kid has talent

Any RB that can play shouldn't be redshirted given the nature of the position...

Advertisement
It would be great if he could redshirt, but even if he doesn't get carries, he's out there on a few special teams units. Those 5 scholarship players we're missing really hurt in this scenario. I agree with sentiment above, he ran with an angry energy. Had one carry were he alone pushed a 5 or 6 man pile.

I don't see him contributing on anything but special teams this year. Just about no chance at all. Would take 2 injuries for him to have any semi-serious role.

Next year he will.

It's barely September, the season runs through November and players get hurt all the time.
Hard to predict anything.

Advertisement
I liked how Homer flew down the field on special teams. He's a tough player.

Seems like this conversation comes up every year but if someone plays a single snap they're not eligible for a redshirt. A medical redshirt requires less than 20% of the season to have been played.

Last edited:
Burning shirts again like it's going out of style...

Dont have a problem with it when its RBs and they usually jet as early as they can...

He could have always have left as a RS soph... So quit your *****ing

Advertisement
Back