Holly Rowe & Maria Taylor visit The U

Advertisement
Pink is old school Miami. How could you not love that guy?

Good to see Richt remind us he'll ensure our QB play will be better this year one way or another. It was never realistic to think he won't pull the trigger if Malik struggles like he did last year when he's got Jarren Williams. Considering the type of damage he can do with his arm & our gamebreakers at WR, I think Jarren will earn regular snaps when he gets his shot to play.

I haven't been this amped about a season since Hester's last year. CMR & the staff's work is paying off 10 fold. That's what you get when you put in the work, time & money into an iconic program in an elite talent base like ours. This is one **** of a team. Truly great times ahead.

Advertisement
x
Notice how Richt talks about Malik. He is on a short leash this year. Notice how he slipped up and said he is waiting for one of the young guys to step up and they didnt just have enough time by the start of the fall camp lol
im just glad to see how they are progressing and he’s stated that recently.

It was pretty revealing that he said like before the summer he felt like he wanted it more than the younger guys at qb(to start) I’m assuming and im glad they have taken the initiative to really improve and mature.

Last edited:
She is a legit 6-4 and will dunk on yo ***
too tall with a fairly deep voice lol

Richt gave $1 million of his own money. that's a commitment man. seriously, i wanted butch back but this man
really have revitalized the program.

She is a legit 6-4 and will dunk on yo ***
Unless I dunk her in the *** 1st.
download.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Great publiciity for the U. They couldn't have made us look much better.

Our facilitiies were a laughingstock. Sad to look back and think how the lack of investment hurt the program for God knows how long.

The indoor practice facility is absolutely amazing and beyond what I expected.

That had to be the least enthusiastic endorsement of a starting QB I've ever seen and a little embarrassing for our backups. I am praying that was just a motivational tool and not as mediocre as he made it seem.

Just because AR is the stud, doesn't mean Cager isn't the leader.

true..it still seems that AR is the leader though.. that, combined with them acknowledging the important Cager injury- but not the AR injury leads me to believe they were mixing up the two young men in their minds- or just didn't research enough. just and observation...other than that i loved this piece.

Advertisement
Back