Holly Rowe & Maria Taylor visit The U

Harley worked Smith. Love the idea of the Striker position, but I don’t see how we’re going to cover speedy slot guys with bigger slower DBs like Smith and Finley. They should be better than. McCloud in coverage, but they’re not not going to cover speedy slot receivers well.

Rarely did we even get close to a conversation about covering a slot last year. I would feel more comfortable with a nickel corner like Bandy with hall or frierson on the outside or interchanged or whatever.

I can at least appreciate they noticed the slot was one of the bigger weaknesses that they are trying to fix.

Advertisement
Maria Taylor would be so much hotter if she scrapped that $23 hat she calls her hair. Go natural, Maria! Get you a nice **** fro going, and throw that awful hat in the trash.

Harley worked Smith. Love the idea of the Striker position, but I don’t see how we’re going to cover speedy slot guys with bigger slower DBs like Smith and Finley. They should be better than. McCloud in coverage, but they’re not not going to cover speedy slot receivers well.
Finley had covered Harley surprisingly well in the same situation in one of the camp reports last week

Come on Chise. There's not many people gonna cover Harley or JT our of the slot. Remember what Cager said? They got crack head speed. I mean, we went hard at those guys just because they can beat guys like Smith.

Advertisement

Still gotta go to the real nickel package in likely pass situations. But the striker adaptation (in theory) helps hedge on the risk of pass game exploitation on the 50-50 downs

Advertisement
anyone catch Richt saying the qb competition will be year long? Malik is game 1 starter but that doesn't mean it's his job to lose. Sounds like If any of the others make up ground and Rosier has another Pitt game he could lose his job the rest of the way.

As it should be. I've never understood the notion that QBs should not get yanked if they are playing horrible. Any other position, if you stink it up your *** is on the sidelines. QB - It's the whole, 'We can't disrupt the continuity of the offense', bull&hit. Or my favorite: 'We can't destroy the QBs confidence.' Like everyone else's confidence doesn't matter...

Let me quit before I sound bitter. LOL

But I 100% agree. Be fair and don't yank Malik after 1 bad throw, but damnit if you see that he is clearly struggling you have to make a switch as you would for another other position player. ****, if Satan had not done so, he would have lost that last Natty.

Maria Taylor would be so much hotter if she scrapped that $23 hat she calls her hair. Go natural, Maria! Get you a nice **** fro going, and throw that awful hat in the trash.

If she went old school fro, she'd be 6'6 and I'd still tap that ***. I'd have to climb her first, but I'm up for the challenge.

Advertisement
There's a bald horse shivering in the cold somewhere.
No idea what these black girls are thinking these days. Their hats are so obvious and awful. Looks like they’re trying hard to look like idiots. Meanwhile, when you see a black girl rocking her natural hair she automatically goes up 4 points.

If she went old school fro, she'd be 6'6 and I'd still tap that ***. I'd have to climb her first, but I'm up for the challenge.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back