Holly Rowe & Maria Taylor visit The U

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coach richt seems to know how important facilities are in today’s age of college football and even touched on how bad Miami’s facilities/dorms were before the upcoming upgrades. He mentioned that the edgerrin James team meeting room will be redone in the video and also previously mentioned they were redoing the locker rooms as well. Now we know why the ipf price is costing that much, they are overhauling a lot of things in terms of facilities at Miami. Between this project and the new dorms Miami’s facilities will be able to compete with anyone around the country

Last edited:
Advertisement
awesome video.. Much respect to both Maria and Holly..but I did get the feeling that neither of them put in the homework they needed, at least as far as wide receiver.. They pointed out how Cager was hurt last year,,,and also called Cager the leader amongst the wide receivers.. And Im just sitting here like, uh,, AR is the stud out of those three.. But a great video either way. Our guys are good guys- the players and the head man. It is evident as ****. They good, too. We are talented, deep, and somehow underrated. It starts this year!

Advertisement
Good video. Nice behind the scenes look.
I feel Holly Rowe is a bit of a hater but it was good regardless.

Advertisement
awesome video.. Much respect to both Maria and Holly..but I did get the feeling that neither of them put in the homework they needed, at least as far as wide receiver.. They pointed out how Cager was hurt last year,,,and also called Cager the leader amongst the wide receivers.. And Im just sitting here like, uh,, AR is the stud out of those three.. But a great video either way. Our guys are good guys- the players and the head man. It is evident as ****. They good, too. We are talented, deep, and somehow underrated. It starts this year!
Just because AR is the stud, doesn't mean Cager isn't the leader.

Advertisement
Back