Holly crap Javion Cohen ALabama starting

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that **** experience and the o line played terribly. Constantly missing assignments and flat out getting bullied at times.

Advertisement
The o line was absolutely garbage and Campbell was a big part that. Pretty sure one of his whiffs took TVD out.
You may be correct I just don't remember him sticking out as the worst member on that offensive line. O line has to move as a unit and if he feels his LG is struggling you start to over compensate and do more than what you should be trying to help out. I think if you surround him with other good players he can be really good. My opinion though.

Here you go

“It’s obviously early in the process but I do think there is reason to believe that Miami is one of the programs Cohen is strongly considering now that he’s on the open market. I’m of the understanding that there has been communication and reciprocated interest early on. I don’t know exactly what that looks like moving forward yet but just wanted to pass along something I heard. Cohen started 25 games at guard for the Crimson Tide.”

Sheesh, he seems to be a likeable guy but sometimes he makes it impossible to defend him. So basically Miami is talking to Cohen and he might be a guy we could possibly land? Awesome 👍🏼

Advertisement
Sheesh, he seems to be a likeable guy but sometimes he makes it impossible to defend him. So basically Miami is talking to Cohen and he might be a guy we could possibly land? Awesome 👍🏼
If Gaby has to hedge when saying something, it isn't worth saying.

Advertisement
Trending the right way. Still time on the clock.
ezgif-5-890ad101de.gif

Advertisement
Javion Cohen
Tommy Brockermeyer
Amari Kight
Damieon George
Tanner Bowles

Brockermeyer is a major legacy at Texas. His grandad, dad, and older brother all played football there. Believe his mom was a cheerleader there as well.

Surprised if doesn’t go back there

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back