Holly crap Javion Cohen ALabama starting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Tommy Brockermeyer, the #2 OL & #6 overall player in the nation from ‘21 hit the portal, too. He’s from Ft Worth & being that UT have that OL NIL situation, wouldn’t be shocked if he went there, but sure hope we make a run at him.
UT legacy on top of that. And not to some walk-on JAG. Grandpa was a Horn and Pops was an All-American on Ricky Williams' line...

The start to the portal was not fun at all - losing Jackson. Comparing to NFL free agency, it's interesting how slowly this is moving. Anxious, of course, as some 15 are now OUT with no one in..yet. But sounds like most schools haven't added much yet. Hopefully we strike a balance between prioritizing/acquiring quality portal candidates in addition to HS recruits. You can STACK an incoming freshman class, but if you get destroyed on Saturday's next fall, can you keep them? Hope Mario realizes that. Guessing he prioritizes recruiting the high schoolers, but the roster is sorely deficient - Swiss cheese like. We need a bunch of the ready-to-go types.

Advertisement
I guess we shouldn’t be surprised. He didn’t fvck with us out of HS, and not like we have done better since he has been in college so lol.

Fack

Have we offered the Cincy kid? Probably haven’t even called him yet lol. We are saving our $5M for the spring wave.

I think they want to be a little selective at this point as I think there's still going to be some big names entering

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wrap it up baby🤙
E6A48C8E-3352-448A-8C26-ED786F93F2D5.gif

Mario

Praise God

Tired of all these other mfs having good portal news with impact guys and us sitting here idle af.
We can potentially have Cohen and older Mauigoa on the team by the start of next week maybe even McGee but we’ll see with him

Advertisement
Very excited about the OL room transformation

Francis, cohen, maybe Samson and Walden

Excellent group overall especially if Zion comes back healthy and a shell of his old self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back