Holly crap Javion Cohen ALabama starting

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol zero percent chance that Cooper redshirts next year.

We land this dude, Mauigoa, and Okunlola come in those are three starters… Rivers is still one of the two best olinemen we have right now and I’m not writing off Campbell who I think is a better guard.

Whose he starting over? Cooper should be a top reserve next year hopefully playing the redshirt minimum of games (4?) and getting to actually sneak another year of body development in.

Advertisement
We land this dude, Mauigoa, and Okunlola come in those are three starters… Rivers is still one of the two best olinemen we have right now and I’m not writing off Campbell who I think is a better guard.

Whose he starting over? Cooper should be a top reserve next year hopefully playing the redshirt minimum of games (4?) and getting to actually sneak another year of body development in.
You're forgetting depth guys...he's going to pay every game even if he doesnt start. Also, I love that Mauigoa and Okunlola are coming in but they aren't guarantee starters.

You're forgetting depth guys...he's going to pay every game even if he doesnt start. Also, I love that Mauigoa and Okunlola are coming in but they aren't guarantee starters.
Lol in this NIL/portal era you don’t start your 5 star top 20 talents you’ll watch them leave the next offseason.

How is a depth guy going to play EVERY single game? I allotted him 4 games saving his redshirt and that should be more than enough considering the usual blow out time backs receive during Bethune games and the usual nick up a Oline receives during the game… this isn’t usual having your entire Oline be decimated all season leaving true freshmen to play big mins…

Advertisement
Lol in this NIL/portal era you don’t start your 5 star top 20 talents you’ll watch them leave the next offseason.

How is a depth guy going to play EVERY single game? I allotted him 4 games saving his redshirt and that should be more than enough considering the usual blow out time backs receive during Bethune games and the usual nick up a Oline receives during the game… this isn’t usual having your entire Oline be decimated all season leaving true freshmen to play big mins…
Exactly my thinking as well save Anez a year of eligibility play him in 4 games while getting his body right even more to be a full time guy the next year

Advertisement

1670367120303.gif

OL dont usually start as true freshmen

Advertisement

Lol...I wish I had a dollar for every poor assumption made in that post.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back