Holly crap Javion Cohen ALabama starting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Oh goodness. My post above was completely in jest. The reason I said that is because when I was in the military there were two guys who always hung out together. Both were absolute goobers. No matter what anyone said, one of them would respond by saying, "That's what sheeeee said," and the other one would burst into laughter. They'd go back and forth, all day long, every day. These guys were both total ****** goober types.

The reason I said I would not allow that joke here is because literally 90+% of what someone says can responded to with, "That's what she said" and it will sound like sexual innuendo. Your post gave me a bad flashback. lol It was not meant to be any kind of actual warning. My apologies if you took it as more than I intended.

It's all good. (that's what she.... :topsy-turvy: )
@SFbayCane Ok I apologize brother. It’s all good. We’re good. Have a great day & go Canes✊🏾

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not saying you're wrong but their fans seem to be all over the place on this one. Few I spoke to seem to hate that he's leaving and some are indifferent. Even if he was going to end up losing his spot, losing a two year starter on the ol that was about to be a senior hurts depth.

This guy started at a OL factory for two seasons ... anybody questioning his ability to dominate in the ACC is blind ...we didn't field one OL capable of cracking the two deep at bama....

My man. I don’t just have an eye on it. I got a security system, 2 Rottweilers, a navy seal platoon, 4 Delta force snipers, and an AC-130 gunship circling the airspace…all keeping an eye on it.
Throw in an AWACS and DSP satellite just for good measure.

With that said, can he really crack the 2-deep at Miami? Porsters saying OL isnt the problem.

Advertisement
This guy started at a OL factory for two seasons ... anybody questioning his ability to dominate in the ACC is blind ...we didn't field one OL capable of cracking the two deep at bama....
LpM872FjZASlTCw2uK.gif

Tommy Brockermeyer, the #2 OL & #6 overall player in the nation from ‘21 hit the portal, too. He’s from Ft Worth & being that UT have that OL NIL situation, wouldn’t be shocked if he went there, but sure hope we make a run at him.
His father is one of the national recruiting writers for 247

So far his twin brother , James, is still at Bama

I have a couple of friends who are very close to Bama's program....they said he can get to stepping....they're not worried about him one single iota...
It’s Bama. They have so much talent, they aren’t going to say they’re worried about anyone leaving except maybe a potential starting QB lol

He has started 25 of the last 27 games. Can’t be too bad 😂

Advertisement
Tommy Brockermeyer, the #2 OL & #6 overall player in the nation from ‘21 hit the portal, too. He’s from Ft Worth & being that UT have that OL NIL situation, wouldn’t be shocked if he went there, but sure hope we make a run at him.
He’s also a UT legacy and I believe he has a brother on the team. It was a bit of shock when him and his twin chose Bama.

Advertisement

His twin is still at Bama who is an interior OL so I wonder if he enters the portal as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back