Holly crap Javion Cohen ALabama starting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@SFbayCane Here u go again. Haven’t me & u been here b4? All of these ppl on this site & u make it ur business to mess with me! U told me to stop using the Lord’s name & I did that. Now ur bothering me about this. Would u like for me to say nothing & just post pictures🤷🏾‍♂️ some of u mods are jus sensitive man! Everyone on this board is most likely grown. No disrespect but can u find u sumthin else to do besides bother me? All of these other posters on this board & ur always bothering me. Reminds me of a cop on the streets. They have all this crime going on & decides to bother a certain dude all the time bc he’s fly, nice cars clothes, & hit the baddest ho$s. @RVACane @DMoney is there someone over this guy I can go to bc it seems like he’s obsessed with my post. I repeat!!!! This is no disrespect towards the mod here or mods. I just wanna know can I get another mod to represent me against this mod. U all have a nice day

Oh goodness. My post above was completely in jest. The reason I said that is because when I was in the military there were two guys who always hung out together. Both were absolute goobers. No matter what anyone said, one of them would respond by saying, "That's what sheeeee said," and the other one would burst into laughter. They'd go back and forth, all day long, every day. These guys were both total ****** goober types.

The reason I said I would not allow that joke here is because literally 90+% of what someone says can responded to with, "That's what she said" and it will sound like sexual innuendo. Your post gave me a bad flashback. lol It was not meant to be any kind of actual warning. My apologies if you took it as more than I intended.

It's all good. (that's what she.... :topsy-turvy: )

@SFbayCane Here u go again. Haven’t me & u been here b4? All of these ppl on this site & u make it ur business to mess with me! U told me to stop using the Lord’s name & I did that. Now ur bothering me about this. Would u like for me to say nothing & just post pictures🤷🏾‍♂️ some of u mods are jus sensitive man! Everyone on this board is most likely grown. No disrespect but can u find u sumthin else to do besides bother me? All of these other posters on this board & ur always bothering me. Reminds me of a cop on the streets. They have all this crime going on & decides to bother a certain dude all the time bc he’s fly, nice cars clothes, & hit the baddest ho$s. @RVACane @DMoney is there someone over this guy I can go to bc it seems like he’s obsessed with my post. I repeat!!!! This is no disrespect towards the mod here or mods. I just wanna know can I get another mod to represent me against this mod. U all have a nice day
The burg does have some baddies tho, I can’t lie lol

Oh goodness. My post above was completely in jest. The reason I said that is because when I was in the military there were two guys who always hung out together. Both were absolute goobers. No matter what anyone said, one of them would respond by saying, "That's what sheeeee said," and the other one would burst into laughter. They'd go back and forth, all day long, every day. These guys were both total ****** goober types.

The reason I said I would not allow that joke here is because literally 90+% of what someone says can responded to with, "That's what she said" and it will sound like sexual innuendo. Your post gave me a bad flashback. lol It was not meant to be any kind of actual warning. My apologies if you took it as more than I intended.

Oh you the MP? Lol

Advertisement

So basically like “pause” is in 2022?

Representation from Mod on Mod???

Michael Richards Yes GIF

The Office Thats GIF

Advertisement
kids don't love bama, they were going to get paid. now the NIL have given kids options.
look at their games, no younger alumni even care to show up. its not a close knit program.
i been saying it for atleast 2 years.....Najee Harris flat out said he didnt like it there it was just a means to an end. **** they paid for his mom to move there n got her a job too to keep him from transferring out lol

i been saying it for atleast 2 years.....Najee Harris flat out said he didnt like it there it was just a means to an end. **** they paid for his mom to move there n got her a job too to keep him from transferring out lol
My friends son didn’t go there because he was like they had segregated frat parties.

My friends son didn’t go there because he was like they had segregated frat parties.
dude said the closest friend he made WERENT on the football team and were regular students....he couldnt wait to hop skip n jump outta there n that rings through for most of their guys who arent from the state of alabama

Advertisement
The NFL teams are going to be all over his mental health issues. Probably wants another year, maybe two, in order to prove he is better.
He should talk to former Eagle RG Brandon Brooks. He struggled with mental health while playing himself, Jason Kelce made that well known in his famous superbowl parade speech, but with the proper help and mentorship, anything is possible. And plus Brooks was one of the best guards in football during his tenure.

Advertisement

I watched the clips and neither of the sacks were his fault imo. The first Bryce Young had to step up in the pocket cause Cohen’s guy kinda got by him but Bryce stepped up way too far and ran into a different DT on his own,

The second I’m not as familiar with the terminology but he successfully blocked his dude then the DE ran into him from the side and then pressured the QB. Like a strange delayed stunt. Again Bryce scrambled around and could have easily thrown the ball away but instead took a sack at the sideline.

I have a couple of friends who are very close to Bama's program....they said he can get to stepping....they're not worried about him one single iota...
Not saying you're wrong but their fans seem to be all over the place on this one. Few I spoke to seem to hate that he's leaving and some are indifferent. Even if he was going to end up losing his spot, losing a two year starter on the ol that was about to be a senior hurts depth.

Not saying you're wrong but their fans seem to be all over the place on this one. Few I spoke to seem to hate that he's leaving and some are indifferent. Even if he was going to end up losing his spot, losing a two year starter on the ol that was about to be a senior hurts depth.

I trust my 2 Bama guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back