Holly crap Javion Cohen ALabama starting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep an eye on this one.
page pop GIF

Advertisement
@DMoney I'm curious what a high-end starting OG does to Anez Cooper. Is he agile enough that you can kick him out to OT? Would he need to re-sculpt his body at all?
Naw he needs to re-shape his body some for Guard honestly. Rivers probably has the best chance of kicking out the RT. If we can get Nelson to come back healthy and get a transfer C as well...

Nelson
Cohen
Transfer
Cooper/Mauigoa
Rivers

Even better if we can get a transfer Tackle as well and let Rivers stay inside

Naw he needs to re-shape his body some for Guard honestly. Rivers probably has the best chance of kicking out the RT. If we can get Nelson to come back healthy and get a transfer C as well...

Nelson
Cohen
Transfer
Cooper/Mauigoa
Rivers

Even better if we can get a transfer Tackle as well and let Rivers stay inside
If Nelson and Rivers are your tackles prepare to suck again.

Advertisement
Nelson wouldnt play this year. What makes you think he is coming back next year?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Isn't this kid draft eligible? 3 years right? Why doesn't he go pro? Bama churns out 1st round OL like nobody else.

Also it says he played 5 games as a freshman which means he's played 3 years now without a redshirt. So does he have 2 years to play 1?

I know this isn't our job to figure out but something seems off with this. Definitely more to this story.

Edit: forgot about COVID year
The NFL teams are going to be all over his mental health issues. Probably wants another year, maybe two, in order to prove he is better.

Advertisement
Here's your pre-warning. That joke will not be allowed on this website.
@SFbayCane Here u go again. Haven’t me & u been here b4? All of these ppl on this site & u make it ur business to mess with me! U told me to stop using the Lord’s name & I did that. Now ur bothering me about this. Would u like for me to say nothing & just post pictures🤷🏾‍♂️ some of u mods are jus sensitive man! Everyone on this board is most likely grown. No disrespect but can u find u sumthin else to do besides bother me? All of these other posters on this board & ur always bothering me. Reminds me of a cop on the streets. They have all this crime going on & decides to bother a certain dude all the time bc he’s fly, nice cars clothes, & hit the baddest ho$s. @RVACane @DMoney is there someone over this guy I can go to bc it seems like he’s obsessed with my post. I repeat!!!! This is no disrespect towards the mod here or mods. I just wanna know can I get another mod to represent me against this mod. U all have a nice day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back