Holloman to Miami?

Advertisement
Disappointed by the amount of dudes supporting a woman beater. Aren’t you supposed to be UF or FSU fans?

I don’t think anyone is supporting a women beater, and I don’t think anyone is actively hoping this happens (maybe a few people). But if Diaz takes him in I’m not going to waste my energy fighting the decision and not rooting for Miami

I don’t think anyone is supporting a women beater, and I don’t think anyone is actively hoping this happens (maybe a few people). But if Diaz takes him in I’m not going to waste my energy fighting the decision and not rooting for Miami

Nobody would stop rooting for Miami.

But it’s not anything to worry about because I seriously doubt they’re even considering him.

If he’s dismissed isn't he immediately eligible?
He was very close to dj. Just seems odd he’s here. A lot of p5 schools would take him in heart beat. Don’t see the reason to go to fiu.
If he really hit a woman and not some bs accusation then absolutely a ***** move.

Advertisement
Kids deserve a second chance. I've seen and know like everyone here, that kids of other persuasions and more money are not charged or given many more chances to move on with their lives unencumbered by any legal issues. It sickens me to listen to all this moralistic bs drabble when I see too many here and in general actually defend criminals who have a greater impact on all of us.
His 2nd chance don't have to be at Miami, let somebody else deal with him.

This kid can go fck himself, we don't want'em or need him.

I'm all for giving kids a 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th chance...

If it's for weed, DUI, sh*t like that, **** even a gun charge or two, no problem with it.

But beating up a girl or rape is where I draw the line bruh, fck that. You abuse or assault a woman either physically or sexually, no amount of excuses can be made for that, you gotta go somewhere else not here homie.

I'm all for giving kids a 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th chance...

If it's for weed, DUI, sh*t like that, **** even a gun charge or two, no problem with it.

But beating up a girl or rape is where I draw the line bruh, fck that. You abuse or assault a woman either physically or sexually, no amount of excuses can be made for that, you gotta go somewhere else not here homie.
Yup.

1564115665645.gif

Advertisement
Bad publicity for us.
Don't need it.

But..... fans are fickle.

But me personally... everyone deserves a second chance in rehabilitating their life and changing for the better.

Just not here.

If Manolo gave Grimes the deuces "You had your chance" answer...I can see him now when asked about the possibility of Holloman...

Advertisement
I'd take him. Though UGA of all places kicking him out gives me a little pause. Him just laying hands on his girlfriend may not be the only transgression.

Advertisement
Fock that pvssy piece of ****. He’s a fcking piece of garbage. There’s no way UM would ever consider bringing this piece of maggot **** in here after his facquity trolling, pimping for money and a spot for his Down Syndrome brother, and then topping it off by gouging a hole in some chick’s face at Sephora during a slap fight for taking the last Rhi Rhi Eggshell Asteroid lip gloss.

If Georgia let him go, I'm pretty sure he has a lot worse things going on. I hope the young brother gets it together.

Advertisement
Back