Holloman to Miami?

So did Tate, Bolden, etc.

Statements like yours are silly. Coaches are about winning and if you can add someone that helps do so, you do it.

No way he's coming. Strange thread, an obvious troll job.

We didn’t offer neither Tate nor Bolden. Dude literally disrespected Richt. Go back to The Holloman thread. He’s another dude in a long line of cats who played us and came up short in his football dream.

Advertisement
We didn’t offer neither Tate nor Bolden. Dude literally disrespected Richt. Go back to The Holloman thread. He’s another dude in a long line of cats who played us and came up short in his football dream.

I honestly don't recall offering Tate either. Having said that, he had us in his top 7 (which was news to me) from a tweet back then that someone posted on here. I would think that means he had an offer, but maybe not. You never know with these kids.

Point is, this whole "you had your chance" idea is stupid as ****. You take guys who can help your team if the situation is right. It clearly isn't in this case. It also happens to be a new staff, some were here previously, but things just aren't as black and white as you had your chance in those types of situations.

I must have missed the part where Tate, Bolden, etc. beat the sh*t out of a girl.

Weird

Why go there? Already said it's not happening. I was mostly commenting on the dumb fanboy attitude people have with their "they had their chance already" comment.

Coaches don't let dumb fan talk like that get in their offer list of help can be had.

I honestly don't recall offering Tate either. Having said that, he had us in his top 7 (which was news to me) from a tweet back then that someone posted on here. I would think that means he had an offer, but maybe not. You never know with these kids.

Point is, this whole "you had your chance" idea is stupid as ****. You take guys who can help your team if the situation is right. It clearly isn't in this case. It also happens to be a new staff, some were here previously, but things just aren't as black and white as you had your chance in those types of situations.

I hear u, but it sets a bad tone. Straight up. U want to build a rep? U stop being the back up plan. I equate it to a person who gets cheated on; U wanna stop being cheated on? Then stop taking the person back. It’s sets a mind set for the next relationship & self worth as well.

I don’t mind taking guys who we didn’t heavily pursue or offer; but the guys that str8 up played us, naw.....I refuse to be Marshall, WVU 2.0, bruh. 💯

Advertisement
I hear u, but it sets a bad tone. Straight up. U want to build a rep? U stop being the back up plan. I equate it to a person who gets cheated on; U wanna stop being cheated on? Then stop taking the person back. It’s sets a mind set for the next relationship & self worth as well.

I don’t mind taking guys who we didn’t heavily pursue or offer; but the guys that str8 up played us, naw.....I refuse to be Marshall, WVU 2.0, bruh. 💯

Case by case basis for me. Man, as a kid and through my twenties, I made all kinds of mistakes. All the things thrown their way at such an early age, it's tough to tell what good or right for you.

I hear you though. Young man would have to come at me right to even consider it. I would be that way with everyone. I would also be sure to remind them that they didn't reallt give me the time of day back then, why the interest now?

Some of the lack of integrity here is baffling

People so desperate for program relevance. If we havent been stinking for so long, guys who did chit like this wouldn't even be an option and people on here wouldn't be justifying bringing them in

Gotta have consequences for your actions. This kid's consequences should include having to move to west Virginia to play at Marshall.

Advertisement
I feel before we judge him we should judge her sandwich making skills. If they are lacking then perhaps her asswhooping was warranted.

Can’t believe Butch is going to even give this bum a Second Look.

Butch has been taking some reclamation projects lately. Kind of what you need to do at FIU if he is going to truly elevate the program to a new level.

But fine, I'll change my prediction.

FAU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back