Holloman to Miami?

Advertisement
I will be the first to admit that I don’t trust anybody on the WR room to be good other than Thomas, Osborn and maybe Hightower this year, but we should be better than be a Woman beater second chance. Not saying he shouldn’t get one, go to JUCO or FCS, but let’s do better

Advertisement
I don’t think anyone is supporting a women beater, and I don’t think anyone is actively hoping this happens (maybe a few people). But if Diaz takes him in I’m not going to waste my energy fighting the decision and not rooting for Miami

i wouldnt stop rooting for UM, but i wouldnt root for the kid

I don’t think anyone is supporting a women beater, and I don’t think anyone is actively hoping this happens (maybe a few people). But if Diaz takes him in I’m not going to waste my energy fighting the decision and not rooting for Miami
Wouldn't stop rooting for Miami...but if the kid's knee blew out, I wouldn't shed a tear. Beating on a woman is pure, unadulterated lowlife BS. He's trash.

I'd take him. Though UGA of all places kicking him out gives me a little pause. Him just laying hands on his girlfriend may not be the only transgression.
"Just" laying hands on his girlfriend. Beating a woman isn't a "just" situation, it's more than enough to throw him out with the garbage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont think the University of Miami of all places needs that type of heat on them. Taking a player who punched his girl at Oklahoma? Fine "he deserves a second chance". Doing so at Miami? "Death Penalty".

I must have missed the part where Tate, Bolden, etc. beat the sh*t out of a girl.

Weird

Also the part where we rolled out the red carpet for those guys on the original recruiting only to be trolled. Seems people forgot he trolled our coaches and fans in the original recruiting.

Advertisement
Back