Hochman and Krantz just said the banner will fly at 10:40

Very curious to actually hear what fans actually think this banner accomplishes....everyone is already unhappy

The administration doesn't need us to tell them fans are unhappy

Even so, everyone will just dismiss the banner as a few dumb fans...not speaking for the whole
Who cares what they know, do they care? Apparently not. Golden struts his stomach around and rubs atrocity in our face. U can follow him toe NJ Don Basco Prep...don't worry

Advertisement
Call the WEZ posters a bunch of immature ********. Call it misguided. Say whatever you want.

At least we stopped *****ing over a message board and did something.

Big ups to all my fellow brothers that donated. **** Al Golden.

How many times have companies folded to media pressure? Of course the regular public doesnt care about it but public perception is powerful....This is a great move and can only help in making a firing more emminent... anybody think Michigan coach will be there next year? We need that type of focus...

According to a unnamed source, the banner could result in this site being shut down. Apparently, there is a loose affiliation with the person that paid for the banner and this site.
The banner will have westendzone on it if it's based on the draft posted. How could that be tied back to this site?

Last edited:
Advertisement
According to a unnamed source, the banner could result in this site being shut down. Apparently, there is a loose affiliation with the person that paid for the banner and this site.
The banner will have westendzone on it if it's based on the draft posted. How could that be tied back to this sight?

I'm not sure. There's a pretty reliable source saying the two are tied together somehow. And, both sites might be shut down due to pressure from the University, if the banner flies.

So the university can apply "pressure" to have this site shutdown, that is in no way affiliated with UM? No.

big ups to all in the WEZ making this happen.

Hey, I'm just repeating what an unnamed source said that seems fairly well connected to the University.

"If there is negative blowback on this, the WEZ and CIS could have signed their own death warrants."

The banner will have westendzone on it if it's based on the draft posted. How could that be tied back to this sight?

I'm not sure. There's a pretty reliable source saying the two are tied together somehow. And, both sites might be shut down due to pressure from the University, if the banner flies.

55% pressure or 60% pressure?

Advertisement
You are an idiot if you think flying this banner is good for the program

Ask anyone who actually covers this team

Guarantee the guys who run this site think it's dumb

Didn't mean to like, wanted to neg. Neg everyone who disagrees with the banner. Nothing will run him out faster then a lynch mob and all that animosity will go out the window as soon as the new coach is hired. The absolute best thing that can happen the public turning on the staff. Just rip the band aid off and get this **** over with.

Hey, I'm just repeating what an unnamed source said that seems fairly well connected to the University.

"If there is negative blowback on this, the WEZ and CIS could have signed their own death warrants."

WTF are you talking about this isnt **** germany, a university does not have any authrority to shut down any type of website, GTFO

like some other posters said, you see how fast and seriously companies react to the tides of social media, there is no harm that can come from fans voicing an opinion, however loudly.

any body against the banner should stop posting here because you are against fan expression.

Call the WEZ posters a bunch of immature ********. Call it misguided. Say whatever you want.

At least we stopped *****ing over a message board and did something.

Big ups to all my fellow brothers that donated. **** Al Golden.
Long live The WEZ

Advertisement
"Coach, what do you think about the banner that flew before the came calling for you to be fired?"

"You know Manny, I can't be concerned about stuff like that right now, but if I was, I would make that son of **** eat that ****ing banner and when he **** it out, I'd make him eat it again!" "Next question!"

He doesn't have the backbone to THINK that

**** em. I'd fly a banner every day and twice on game day if possible. What effect will it have? Well, we're already talking about it. The media will talk about it. It will get reported and rebroadcast. The fire will rise, as it should.

Folden's time is nearing an end, and anything we can do to facilitate that should be done. He refuses to adjust, he refuses to man up and accept responsibility and make the changes that need to be made. He can't or won't develop talent (http://www.jsonline.com/sports/pack...his-chance-to-play-b99367032z1-278616111.html just to start). **** him. **** his staff and his pillars of **** and vinegar.

That's stupid.

The ones flying the banner may or may not be members of many sites - including CIS or WEZ. Some may be members of the First Baptist Church, the Third Methodist Church, Catholic, or even Buddhist.

What? UM going to shut everyone down because someone who is a member of some group wants Golden fired - for cause?

GTFOH!

Advertisement
Good grief......noone cares about the banner. Hopefully none of the recruits will see it.....how tacky. Everyone ignores the planes anyway and will be tailgating and/or @ the HC tailgate party with the band & cheerleaders. GO CANES!:stormwarningflag-sm

WEZ! Kudos men! You girded up thy loins when the battle was in full turgidity. You went forth into the breach as free men, united by a singular cause! Vanquish the demons and non-believers alike! BLOOD WILL BE SPOILED!!!!!!!

I salute you!

giphy.gif

When this shows up on ESPN its going to tell every coach in America that this is a ****ty place to coach

good job fans

recruits will love it too...cya (off to FSU and UF)

Man its not going to scare ****... al golden for another season or two will scare em off....

We can only hope....

Advertisement
Back