Hochman and Krantz just said the banner will fly at 10:40

Advertisement
When this shows up on ESPN its going to tell every coach in America that this is a ****** place to coach

good job fans

recruits will love it too...cya (off to FSU and UF)

The banner in the 90s really scared off recruits

you are right (though you don't really know). And I want golden out too.

but then again, people flew the banner against the guy that most of this board wants back. Gives a logical argument to dismissing the message.

btw, flying the banner= 10,000 views, the radio and social media announcing it=100K, mission accomplished

When this shows up on ESPN its going to tell every coach in America that this is a ****** place to coach

good job fans

Lulz

I'm sure Al Golden's inability to have a competitive team in the ACC Coastal his 4th fuggin year has nothing to do with some recruits wanting nothing to do with Miami.

I'm proud of our fans for standing up and saying enough is enough. Our football program deserves better.

Deal with it.

Advertisement
btw, flying the banner= 10,000 views, the radio and social media announcing it=100K, mission accomplished

Anything that embarrasses the administration and/or coaching staff at this point is good. Hopefully they get ****ed off and actually do something...and if they don't they'll have to answer a bunch of questions to media, be annoyed, and get more angry.

We've reached "whatever it takes" territory.

When this shows up on ESPN its going to tell every coach in America that this is a ****ty place to coach

good job fans

As opposed to the same **** going down at Michigan, Texas, UF, and any other program that expects to win?

Newsflash- recruits are going to be off to winners if we keep losing anyway.

Bzh0Y8aIYAA2pwf.jpg

To the WEZ:

abcty.gif

Last edited:
"Coach, what do you think about the banner that flew before the came calling for you to be fired?"

"You know Manny, I can't be concerned about stuff like that right now, but if I was, I would make that son of ***** eat that ******* banner and when he **** it out, I'd make him eat it again!" "Next question!"

Advertisement
You are an idiot if you think flying this banner is good for the program

Ask anyone who actually covers this team

Guarantee the guys who run this site think it's dumb

Lulz

Why is this porster so upset?

And why is he white knighting people who's opinions don't mean a fuggin thing?

West Endzone=Heroes.

I'll believe it when I see it in the sky and all over the news because we've been duped by a bunch of fake banner **** the past several weeks, but this is heroic if it goes down.

"Coach, what do you think about the banner that flew before the came calling for you to be fired?"

"You know Manny, I can't be concerned about stuff like that right now, but if I was, I would make that son of **** eat that ****ing banner and when he **** it out, I'd make him eat it again!" "Next question!"

He'll have Butch's 1997 resume memorized to a T and how he came back from it

So can anyone tell me what exactly this "banner" is supposed to accomplish?

Advertisement
It's happening.

Back to Piscataway you go!

[video=youtube_share;Qd8-IYovLRQ]http://youtu.be/Qd8-IYovLRQ[/video]

Advertisement

"You know Manny, I can't be concerned about stuff like that right now, but if I was, I would make that son of ***** eat that ******* banner and when he **** it out, I'd make him eat it again!" "Next question!"

"We don't listen to the noise."

AG and this staff are doing a fine job of getting themselves fired on their own. I'd rather see the money collected for this banner put towards something that will make a real difference....like Make-A-Wish, or a charity set up to help people like DHucks' kid. Imagine if people had the passion and generosity for things like that, instead of flying worthless banners complaining about a coach who is well on his way to getting himself fired anyway...but hey, to each his own. If it makes the simpletons feel better, have at it.

Edit: I do agree with them, however, that flying the banner does no more harm to recruiting and the program's overall image than the product being put on the field. It does make us, as a fanbase, look like idiots, although most of the country already knows that...so I guess we just confirm what everyone already knows.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back