Hochman and Krantz just said the banner will fly at 10:40

**** what other voice do we have? Besides just saying F it and not going to games anymore. But then the "Golden Clan" will say we are not true fans. Golden doesnt care what the alumni say, doesnt care what local media think, doesnt care what the fans think..The **** just flat out doesnt care. The fans need some kind of voice. People say it will embarass the school. GOOD! Blake James needs to be embarassed and look stupid for once. And any other hack in the administration who thinks this is acceptable what Al is doing to the prgrm.

We are staring down the barrel of going 6-6 and these idiots still think he should keep his job! This banner represents the voice of the fans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very curious to actually hear what fans actually think this banner accomplishes....everyone is already unhappy

The administration doesn't need us to tell them fans are unhappy

Even so, everyone will just dismiss the banner as a few dumb fans...not speaking for the whole

Advertisement
https://twitter.com/BillyCorben

Billy Corben @BillyCorben · 17m 17 minutes ago
For the record, I have nothing to do with the Al Golden banner. I reported info from those that are financing it.

Billy Corben @BillyCorben · 22m 22 minutes ago
Mock-up of banner text scheduled to fly over Miami Hurricanes game at Sun Life Stadium around 10:40AM on Saturday:

View attachment 26337

That's gorgeous.

Should have been flying every game after out bowl game crapout.

**** what other voice do we have? Besides just saying F it and not going to games anymore. But then the "Golden Clan" will say we are not true fans. Golden doesnt care what the alumni say, doesnt care what local media think, doesnt care what the fans think..The **** just flat out doesnt care. The fans need some kind of voice. People say it will embarass the school. GOOD! Blake James needs to be embarassed and look stupid for once. And any other hack in the administration who thinks this is acceptable what Al is doing to the prgrm.

We are staring down the barrel of going 6-6 and these idiots still think he should keep his job! This banner represents the voice of the fans.

Yup. The AD just got through saying "it's a process." No one is listening to us.

If you have a process, and it hasn't improved in four years - you have no process.

Very curious to actually hear what fans actually think this banner accomplishes....everyone is already unhappy

Even so, everyone will just dismiss the banner as a few dumb fans...not speaking for the whole

didn't know CutlerRidgeLaz posted here under this handle. Good to know for future ref.

When this shows up on ESPN its going to tell every coach in America that this is a ****** place to coach

good job fans

recruits will love it too...cya (off to FSU and UF)
The message that AG and company have been sending is much much louder. You a ******* moron if you think a banner is gonna do more damage than the results on the field

Advertisement
"Coach, what do you think about the banner that flew before the came calling for you to be fired?"

"You know Manny, I can't be concerned about stuff like that right now, but if I was, I would make that son of ***** eat that ******* banner and when he **** it out, I'd make him eat it again!" "Next question!"

If only he had that attitude. Unfortunately he is more ****** than man

If there is one thing this administration has shown is that it cares about public perception. A banner ads more negativity from the media, social media and fans. Fly the ******* thing!

Advertisement

I guess this guy doesnt understand the term media pressure..... Have you been watching the news tha last 10 years?

honestly the banner is a waste of money, when the on-field product is well...

flying the banner will not enlighten the staff or admin

they know people are ****ed.

the news could ask Golden his thoughts and he could easily just brush it off..

According to a unnamed source, the banner could result in this site being shut down. Apparently, there is a loose affiliation with the person that paid for the banner and this site.

Advertisement
Back