Hmmmm.... Very telling

The key is W/L versus teams above .500. End story shows Golden can't coach when the talent level is equal to, close to, or better than ours.

Name 1 team we beat that was clearly better than we were?

This is a question no one on this board has ever been able to answer even back when he first started off and the majority of the board already had a crown made for golden.

Advertisement
From what I've seen of you you're not too bright, and have a lack of reading comprehension.
It's no **** secret this Cane fan wants us to win regardless of whom the flipping coach is. Wins are ALL I want.
Looks like someone is secretly hoping Golden can still get it together when all the evidence suggest otherwise. There is no mailing it in after the fsu game this coaching is just plain garbage. Miami has good enough players for a better showing the coaching staff just sucks. Golden is the worst hc in Miami football history.

From what Ive seen from you that doesn't seem to be the case. Jmo

Ok. What evidence do you have to suggest that if Miami beats fsu they beat spit, Virginia and wins its bowl game? Show me what I'm missing here

Thomas must be still off searching for information

Yeah, I see quitting but the end part of the schedule has been tougher than the early part and bad teams (our bad teams) jut got exposed against above average competition. Our teams just haven't been good.

Advertisement
Back