Hmmmm.... Very telling

Advertisement
We are all dumber for having read this thread. Not only is there nothing telling but the rocket scientist that started it is actually trying to defend the worst coach in the history of the program.
Naw man we are all dumber for reading all of your post on the site.
You must spend all your waking hours reading his posts, dear friend.

When a team quits like ours has during Goldens tenure, it's usually a result of many factors thoughout the season. Last year, the coaching staff cost the players the UL, GT and Nebraska games. The coaches consistently throw players under the bus, play a prevent defense that indicates they don't trust their defensive players, play a slow tempo offense to keep their defense off the field.

When dukes mom and others started air the teams dirty laundry there was a reason for it. The players hate playing for this staff thus every year like ******* clockwork the players quit cause they've just had enough of Goldens incompetence. It's not the FSU game. The FSU game is just a culmination of Goldens ******ry.

Lastly, there's no way to tell if we would have won against UVA if we beat FSU. Golden has lost to that team so many times already no one can logically or honestly point to that game and say it's a guaranteed win if we had beat FSU.

LOL @ 25-11 being something to rejoice over like its ******* Christmas morning. And oh yeah, if only FSU wasn't on our schedule! Gee wizz! Lets just take em off and play Florida Atlantic Southern Methodist Central Bishop instead

If you don't think that team quit after the FSU game you're crazy. I know we all hate Golden, but the entire program quit after that game.

and whos fault is that?

The players. As a former student athlete the players were much better talent-wise and they should have beat UVA and Pitt whether Jimmy Johnson or Pee-Wee Herman was coaching them. They quit after that FSU game, and that's on them, no one else.

Advertisement
If you don't think that team quit after the FSU game you're crazy. I know we all hate Golden, but the entire program quit after that game.

and whos fault is that?

The players. As a former student athlete the players were much better talent-wise and they should have beat UVA and Pitt whether Jimmy Johnson or Pee-Wee Herman was coaching them. They quit after that FSU game, and that's on them, no one else.

Who brought the players in?

before last season golden was saying this team was different. it had a different mentality. he is full of it. look, he wins 10 games this year. I'm happy. i just dont see it happening .

When you blow a big lead at home to your rival, and then lose three more times, you are an awful coach. Team had already lost three times before FSU.

Yes this is very telling: it tells me we have a HC that is clueless, helpless, and one who has zero respect from his own players.

and whos fault is that?

Yes let's blame the 18-21 year old amateurs while their proven failure millionaire coach gets all blame deflected.

You must have been a volleyball player or swim team member.

Advertisement
OP, think that all those wins come against FAMU, FAU and other stellar non conference teams?

What is telling is that the team can only get up for 1 game and when they lose it in the heart of ACC play they take on the soft, tail in between the legs mentality as the head coach and fizzle. The pattern is there every year because the same clueless dweeb is leading our team. Failure recovery is what defines winners so you stat proves that this team genuinely sucks and has a long way to go with Al running the show

lulz at those ***s over at T-Nation piling on as though we don't know how ****** our coach is. And somehow claiming responsibility for our late collapse. We have played FSU three quarters of the way through the season for the past 5-6 years and ALWAYS have a late season collapse.

FSU grads believe correlation equals causation, except when it comes to Jameis.

Last edited:

and whos fault is that?

Well, as a former student athlete I can tell you that when you have talent and knowledge of the game and your coach is doing everything possible to fit a round peg into a square hole, it gets frustrating as ****. So, coaching doesn't matter in your opinion?

There's a reason why no one is breaking down our doors to steal our coach on the cheap.

We haven't been very good before F$U either, the big difference is the competition amps up at the end of the season and that's when we get handled.

Oh wait UVA has been at the end of the season so I guess that excuse is gone.

Advertisement
The key is W/L versus teams above .500. End story shows Golden can't coach when the talent level is equal to, close to, or better than ours.

Name 1 team we beat that was clearly better than we were?

Golden sucks, we lost 3 games before FSU and 4 games after. Pretty consistent to me. The year before that is undefeated start was a farce. Golden sucks. FSU has nothing to do with it. And if we do it two years in a row who's fault is that. Different players same outcome, same coaches.

Advertisement
"When a great team loses through complacency, it will constantly search for new and more intricate explanations to explain away defeat."
-Pat Riley

"When a great team loses through complacency, it will constantly search for new and more intricate explanations to explain away defeat."
-Pat Riley

"When a program that's been run into the ground by the self inflicted incompetence of the administration continues to lose and underachieve, new and exciting excuses and rationales will be concocted in order to mitigate the appearance of said incompetence"

-Jedi Master Cane

-Pat Riley

"When a program that's been run into the ground by the self inflicted incompetence of the administration continues to lose and underachieve, new and exciting excuses and rationales will be concocted in order to mitigate the appearance of said incompetence"

-Jedi Master Cane

"Bak. Derk-derk-Allah. Derka derka, Mohammed Jihad. Haka sherpa-sherpa. Abaka-la."

-Gary Johnston

-Pat Riley

-Jedi Master Cane

"Bak. Derk-derk-Allah. Derka derka, Mohammed Jihad. Haka sherpa-sherpa. Abaka-la."

-Gary Johnston

lol

Advertisement
Back