Hire Mike Leach!

Advertisement
Mike Leach's time as a successful coach has come ... and gone. He is hot garbage now.

On behalf of Portland State, please hire Mike Leach and then schedule us for a homecoming game!

Advertisement
He'd be better than Golden. And he'd have wayyyyyyyy more talent than he does at Washington.......State that is.

He'd be better than Golden. And he'd have wayyyyyyyy more talent than he does at Washington.......State that is.

Good Lord.

The guy lost to Portland State. He beat them last year 59-21. Portland State is coming off a 3-9 season. Who gives a sht how much talent he would have at Miami if he can't beat a terrible FCS team in his fourth year?

By the way, he has lost something like four straight season openers. That is the definition of bad coaching. You and the guys across the field had all off-season to prepare for each other, and every guy every season beats you no matter how bad his own team is.

Good Lord.

The guy lost to Portland State. He beat them last year 59-21. Portland State is coming off a 3-9 season. Who gives a sht how much talent he would have at Miami if he can't beat a terrible FCS team in his fourth year?

By the way, he has lost something like four straight season openers. That is the definition of bad coaching. You and the guys across the field had all off-season to prepare for each other, and every guy every season beats you no matter how bad his own team is.

Ok...and Golden has had 2 losing seasons at Miami....atleast leach is aggressive.

Good Lord.

Ok...and Golden has had 2 losing seasons at Miami....atleast leach is aggressive.

What the f does Al Golden have to do with this? No one here wants either one of them.

Mike Leach is aggressive? How so? His players fold when they get punched in the mouth because of that candy *** offense he runs. Throwing it all day is not "aggressive".

Advertisement

Good Lord.

What the f does Al Golden have to do with this? No one here wants either one of them.

Mike Leach is aggressive? How so? His players fold when they get punched in the mouth because of that candy *** offense he runs. Throwing it all day is not "aggressive".

Soooo....Al Golden has nothing to with us having 2 losing losing seasons. uhmmm???

Now I do hope Al can turn things around, quick, fast, and a hurry might I add.

Soooo....Al Golden has nothing to with us having 2 losing losing seasons. uhmmm???

Al Golden has nothing to do with Mike Leach being the worst big name coach in America. Not sure how to make it any clearer.

Al Golden has nothing to do with Mike Leach being the worst big name coach in America. Not sure how to make it any clearer.

I wasn't talking about Mike Leach being the worst coach in America. I'm talking about Al Golden underachieving with the talent he has at Miami. I get it Al never lost to a FCS team. But you're right f*** it! They both suck LOL so this convo is pointless. (laughing)

Good Lord.

I'm not seeing the two losing seasons. By 2, do you mean 1?

Advertisement
Good Lord.

I'm not seeing the two losing seasons. By 2, do you mean 1?

OK....we went 6-6 in 2011. Technically that's not a losing season I see what you are saying. Right?

Advertisement
Back