Hightower tweet

Advertisement
Noles are noles. Their alum players do NOT show up for bbqs and games by the hundreds for a reason. They have always been smucks, leaving ally doesn’t change that.

Dugans was a failure.

****ed up Kevin Austin's recruitment
****ed up Elijah Moore's recruitment

Should have landed at least ONE of:
Jerry Jeudy
Xavier Williams
Trevon Grimes
Anthony Schwartz
Devonta Smith

Nada.

Drove off Deonte Mullins
Maybe could've talked some sense into Sam Bruce...but instead let him sink.
Drove off Jeff Thomas
Recruited Dayall Harris and then drove him off
ALMOST drove off Braxton Berríos
ALMOST lost Mike Harley to WVU

Straight up LOSER
But you loved the hire when it happened 😂

Advertisement
What did the Tweet say? I can't find it and the one the OP posted will not load.
Someone said earlier in the post what it said. If I remember correctly something about when your coach gives you crap for doing something the same way the upperclassmen are doing it but doesn't say anything to them

Someone said earlier in the post what it said. If I remember correctly something about when your coach gives you crap for doing something the same way the upperclassmen are doing it but doesn't say anything to them
Thanks! Just read that going through the thread which I should have done from the beginning. Thsnks again!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah whatever.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
The same players who loved him when he got hired. Then he’s out and his players say “that guy sucked” wtf!?!
It is very clear based on the facts from the last twelve months (WR leaving the program & openly expressing discontent) that Dugans did an awful job managing the WRs. On top of that, they had the worst performance on offense of all (worse than the OL). By the end of the season, it was downright awful. Thankfully, we have new leadership (including a new WR coach) and a lot of positive energy around the program. It is unfortunate that we have some posters/trolls who can only post negative things. THERE WERE MAJOR ISSUES WITH THE WR GROUP LAST YEAR. That was incredibly clear. Yes, Dugans takes a lot of the blame for that.

**** dat the ****** wr play is all in the players. Sick of this childish blame the coach bullchit. The wr group just making faqquit excuses.

Advertisement
Back