Hightower tweet

Dugans will do well at FSU, I wish him luck as long as he loses games and recruits to the Canes.

Meanwhile, Stubbs has a WR room packed full of talent, much better and deeper than what's at FSU. Hopefully we find our QB and humiliate the Noles on the field. That's the best way for Hightower and the rest of our WRs to move on from what sounds like a poisoned culture last season.

Advertisement
Man, I don't know sht about sht. But doesn't it seem odd that as soon as a coach leaves it turns out he was responsible for every single thing that went wrong/happened/didn't happen in his position group? Every single time. Saw somebody blaming him for not landing Swarts...the staff most definitely never wanted that kid. Maybe they evaluated poorly there, but I doubt Richt just took Dugans' word for it.

Man, I don't know sht about sht. But doesn't it seem odd that as soon as a coach leaves it turns out he was responsible for every single thing that went wrong/happened/didn't happen in his position group? Every single time. Saw somebody blaming him for not landing Swarts...the staff most definitely never wanted that kid. Maybe they evaluated poorly there, but I doubt Richt just took Dugans' word for it.

Manny's already spoken to not scapregoating last year on the departed ones, its on everyone

Advertisement
Not sure what he said but I guess it wasn’t positive. Glad duges is gone bc they WR was a mess. My concern is whether or not Stubbs can eventually do damage control and right that ship. Tough task especially for a young coach

ngl last year when he almost left i didnt want him to go. but after this season with cager and langham getting as much PT as they did and not at all deserving it, i was not as upset as i would of been last season to see him go

Not sure what he said but I guess it wasn’t positive. Glad duges is gone bc they WR was a mess. My concern is whether or not Stubbs can eventually do damage control and right that ship. Tough task especially for a young coach

basically that dugans played upperclassmen bc he favored them more and refused to play younger dudes even tho they were performing as well as the uppers in practice

Its all good to throw blame at a coach but u got a new one now. If u cant get on the field or dont produce whose fault will it be then?Im just saying.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There was a tweet showing a kid looking confused in a video and it said something rp the extent of " what happens that makes you make this face" and Hightower said when you do the same things as the upperclassmen but get told you're doing it wrong. Shots at Dugans sure because of favoritism which is all on him because we all knew Hightower was better tjen Cager and Langham so he was his own worst enemy

1548123649290.png

Tweet said something along the lines "When you get punished for doing the same things upperclassman do" or something like that, basically saying Dugans was playing favorites to the seniors like Cager and Langham

Edit: Guy posted above

Advertisement
I think y’all reaching Toooo much on things like this to fit your perceived narrative

How y’all know it’s automatically Dugans he’s referring too

who else would he be referring to that has bene known to purposely sit his younger receivers

Advertisement
Back