Hightower tweet

Sheesh, look how liked that
CC8C8D7C-9FF3-469F-BA8A-C3B560F95AD7.jpeg

Advertisement
It is very clear based on the facts from the last twelve months (WR leaving the program & openly expressing discontent) that Dugans did an awful job managing the WRs. On top of that, they had the worst performance on offense of all (worse than the OL). By the end of the season, it was downright awful. Thankfully, we have new leadership (including a new WR coach) and a lot of positive energy around the program. It is unfortunate that we have some posters/trolls who can only post negative things. THERE WERE MAJOR ISSUES WITH THE WR GROUP LAST YEAR. That was incredibly clear. Yes, Dugans takes a lot of the blame for that.
Dugans gets all the blame because people read into everything. This tweet had nothing to do with dugans. Yall really need to drop it. One man's praise is anothers fault. Dugans while being the wr coach wasn't the only one responsible for last year. Since yall like saying I put everything on cooney I will tell yall it wasn't ALL cooney either. Matter of fact players were probably more responsible for the mess last year in THAT particular group. We had a situation that was created due to coaching and not knowing the makeup of the kids you recruited as well as you should have. When injuries set in we no longer had leadership to help run that room and the help assigned was more of a burden for why all that headache was occurring in the first place than they were a salve to get everyone back on the same page. B has no issue with dugans and doesn't blame him for nothing.

So wait, was Hightower injured or not? I was led to believe he was, so what gives?

There's one thing about this young generation, there's zero accountability. We'll never know what the facts are, but these young bucks never point their fingers at themselves.
You can say that about plenty of others. That falls on parenting but we ain't getting into that. Y'all reading into far too much. He's not at all one of those new generation children

Advertisement
It is very clear based on the facts from the last twelve months (WR leaving the program & openly expressing discontent) that Dugans did an awful job managing the WRs. On top of that, they had the worst performance on offense of all (worse than the OL). By the end of the season, it was downright awful. Thankfully, we have new leadership (including a new WR coach) and a lot of positive energy around the program. It is unfortunate that we have some posters/trolls who can only post negative things. THERE WERE MAJOR ISSUES WITH THE WR GROUP LAST YEAR. That was incredibly clear. Yes, Dugans takes a lot of the blame for that.
All of this.

yeah and every situation is diff of course w coaches. i know he has issues w Cooney while tweed loves him. i do know SFE thinks he should be AD
Riddle me this. If you're a coach does your team come first or a player you have a previous relationship with? Do you attempt to **** on the ENTIRE TEAM to force your agenda down people's throat to help push your own career forward? Just curious.

A clueless QB who couldn't hit the side of a barn from 20 feet, or throw a fade to save his life, probably contributed to the mess as well...
Ot would be nice if the passes that were thrown accurately were actually caught.

Advertisement
yeah and every situation is diff of course w coaches. i know he has issues w Cooney while tweed loves him. i do know SFE thinks he should be AD
Do you think maybe the reason sfe thinks he should be held in such regard is cause maybe they have an agenda too... I think alot of people fail to take into account this is a business at the end of the day. In any business you want your own people in positions of power. Unless of course you feel that business is the university and getting the best for the team is what matters. Than again if you felt that why would sfe care one way or the other. They deal with children. As the bible says When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. Their concern is promoting sfe logically I suppose. They care nothing about this university or any other kid on this team they dont have a history with. MAYBE their anointed one feels the same. #justsayin

Do you think maybe the reason sfe thinks he should be held in such regard is cause maybe they have an agenda too... I think alot of people fail to take into account this is a business at the end of the day. In any business you want your own people in positions of power. Unless of course you feel that business is the university and getting the best for the team is what matters. Than again if you felt that why would sfe care one way or the other. They deal with children. As the bible says When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. Their concern is promoting sfe logically I suppose. They care nothing about this university or any other kid on this team they dont have a history with. MAYBE their anointed one feels the same. #justsayin

lol the SFE stuff was meant as a joke bc when they said it, we got some like 2 star lineman from NY lol

Riddle me this. If you're a coach does your team come first or a player you have a previous relationship with? Do you attempt to **** on the ENTIRE TEAM to force your agenda down people's throat to help push your own career forward? Just curious.

team of course.

Sounds like there was just a ton of sh*t going on in that WR room. In your opinion does it feel like that unit is on the path to being healthy again? And I'm not talking physically healthy.

Advertisement
team of course.
Maybe there was staff on the team that may or may not still be here who felt contrary to that... when someone is directly responsible for ur family's position group and not involved with others opinions will obviously vary...

Advertisement
Back