Should have landed at least ONE of:
Jerry Jeudy
Xavier Williams
Trevon Grimes
Anthony Schwartz
Devonta Smith

Nada.

Drove off Deonte Mullins
Maybe could've talked some sense into Sam Bruce...but instead let him sink.
Drove off Jeff Thomas
Recruited Dayall Harris and then drove him off
ALMOST drove off Braxton Berríos
ALMOST lost Mike Harley to WVU

Straight up LOSER

Wow. He was quite the wrecking ball.

Advertisement
who else would he be referring to that has bene known to purposely sit his younger receivers
You do realize Hightower started vs LSU right? And was injured a good part of the year. Only 2 freshman WR didn’t play a lot, Pope and Ezzard. Dee Wiggins played a lot to.

Back to the tweet, he could be talking about MR, JR, TB, or dugans. He also could just be a 19 year old tweeting some **** that is not apart of this narrative y’all have

Advertisement
You gotta be kidding. can not open the tweet. what hte **** did it say. you gjys are killing me

You do realize Hightower started vs LSU right? And was injured a good part of the year. Only 2 freshman WR didn’t play a lot, Pope and Ezzard. Dee Wiggins played a lot to.

Back to the tweet, he could be talking about MR, JR, TB, or dugans. He also could just be a 19 year old tweeting some **** that is not apart of this narrative y’all have

i was there against LSU and the slated depth chart was Thomas, Cager, and Richards. he did play till he got hurt. either way, he didn't make that stuff up. youve been defending Dugans nonstop for days now, but fail to accept that there were actual issues in the room that started with dugans. we legit could've lost 4 WRs if he had been retained

Advertisement
His problem was favoritism and the wrs are close so they know who should play and they know when their coach is tripping. I was a Dugan fan but I knew he was tripping all year so they're making it known

This.

It became so clear that Dugans had his favorites, and he was a hazer of the Freshmen. Because you can't tell me that Lawrence Cager deserved to be on the field more than Hightower. Love Wiggins' upside, but he's not more talented then Hightower. And Pope while he was not P5 ready physically, he should have played a **** ton more than he did.

Dugans was about bull**** and the guys lost respect for him.

This.

It became so clear that Dugans had his favorites, and he was a hazer of the Freshmen. Because you can't tell me that Lawrence Cager deserved to be on the field more than Hightower. Love Wiggins' upside, but he's not more talented then Hightower. And Pope while he was not P5 ready physically, he should have played a **** ton more than he did.

Pope showed nothing that would suggest he should've played more than he did. He's so small it's almost reckless to put him out there. If there was any favoritism, it was directed at Harley. That dude has no business playing. He's turrible.

This.

Pope as much as I think should ne great didn't earn the chances when he had the chances sadly but I agree with the rest sadly. Coaches can't think that way and succeed

Advertisement
i was there against LSU and the slated depth chart was Thomas, Cager, and Richards. he did play till he got hurt. either way, he didn't make that stuff up. youve been defending Dugans nonstop for days now, but fail to accept that there were actual issues in the room that started with dugans. we legit could've lost 4 WRs if he had been retained
I’m not defending him..I’m saying y’all reaching man. This all started from 4 dismissal/quitting. Dugans was never a question b4 that situation. That’s fact. Then because of some social media post from Pope and fans reading into **** y’all started to say/assume he was out after the year...now Dugans has been gone for month and y’all talking about a post from Hightower and linking it to Dugans to fit a narrative..what ultimately happened In that WR room is clear, there was no leadership or player accountability. You can’t not show up to meeting, lift sessions late and not expect to be held accountable by any coach. No matter how talented u might be. That’s what’s rumored to have happened with Thomas. Players anonymously spoke on it. And when it’s your best player doing that..well u know it’s not good

I’ll end with this, these are 18-22 year old youngmen going through a rough season. Expectations wasn’t met, scrutiny was heavy. There is no doubt in my mind some of the younger guys might’ve been in the tank mentally about playing time and the terrible play that was going on at the QB Spot. We’re there issues, yes. But those issues aren’t 100% on a coach. His 1st 2 years y’all loved him, now he was a scrub and the root of the offensive issues.

I think y’all reaching Toooo much on things like this to fit your perceived narrative

How y’all know it’s automatically Dugans he’s referring too

I was wondering when you'd show up to defend Dugans's honor, lol.

Outside of Wiggins we dont have a WR who isnt glad he's gone

Advertisement
Good I'm glad Hightower is speaking up. This kid was unstoppable at the All American Game and looked good against LSU. I know he got hurt but he should have been a featured part of our O when he came back. He had the best hands on the team.

The kid is going to be an All American by the time he leaves Miami.

Advertisement
Back