Hightower reppin the U (highlights)

Advertisement
IMG_6995.jpg

What is he known for doing as far as skill set and who does he best compare with? He looks like a long strider who catches well in traffic, also he runs alot faster then he looks because he was burning people.

Advertisement
What is he known for doing as far as skill set and who does he best compare with? He looks like a long strider who catches well in traffic, also he runs alot faster then he looks because he was burning people.

i say anquan boldin . uses arms well to get separation and catch in traffic

Advertisement
There are some absolute morans who think .75 catch per game Moore or chili dog nerd Austin or track scrub Schwartzen are better than this ***king stud.

:monkey-serious:

Hopefully they just trolling though. lol.

Last edited:
Kids kinda got that determined Santana Moss look in his eyes, like I'm gonna beat ya and it aint **** you can do about it.

Advertisement
Kid's got a TE lower body (kinda goofy looking but massive tree trunks for legs on a WR) and he's not even developed yet. He's got a ton of physical development ahead of him if he puts his heart into that weight room. He's gonna be a 6'4 215lb terror when he's finished here.

I know most people on here are enamored with speed, and thats great and I love it too, but you need guys like this. I watched the national championship game and Mike Williams was always open no matter how close the 5 star DB was that was guarding him. When Watson was in trouble or knew he had to get the ball out quick, he just threw it to Williams and trusted him to catch it. From what I've seen of Hightower, he just always seems open and will catch the ball, no matter where the DB is at. Speed is only one way to create separation, and it don't help as much when the guy across from you is just as fast. Big guys who know how to use their body, and can run, are deadly. It's why every college coach is looking for the next Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss, AJ Green, Julio Jones and the like.

This kid will catch a golf ball thrown his way with two defenders on him. I know everyone loves speed ( we got those too ) but this kid is power, vision and hands..he has a "I won't be denied" playing attitude. Glad he's with us and not our rivals. We on the way to the top with these kind of recruits. Can't wait to get number 6 officially

Advertisement
I know most people on here are enamored with speed, and thats great and I love it too, but you need guys like this. I watched the national championship game and Mike Williams was always open no matter how close the 5 star DB was that was guarding him. When Watson was in trouble or knew he had to get the ball out quick, he just threw it to Williams and trusted him to catch it. From what I've seen of Hightower, he just always seems open and will catch the ball, no matter where the DB is at. Speed is only one way to create separation, and it don't help as much when the guy across from you is just as fast. Big guys who know how to use their body, and can run, are deadly. It's why every college coach is looking for the next Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss, AJ Green, Julio Jones and the like.

You do realize that all of those guys except aj green are sub 4.4 guys, right? Of course everyone is looking for the next giant, super fast wide receiver that catches everything thrown his way. Hightower isn't that guy but I do like the anquan bolden comp.

This kid will catch a golf ball thrown his way with two defenders on him. I know everyone loves speed ( we got those too ) but this kid is power, vision and hands..he has a "I won't be denied" playing attitude. Glad he's with us and not our rivals. We on the way to the top with these kind of recruits. Can't wait to get number 6 officially

Tenacity is what I see most. He's coming down with that ball no matter what the defender does.

You do realize that all of those guys except aj green are sub 4.4 guys, right? Of course everyone is looking for the next giant, super fast wide receiver that catches everything thrown his way. Hightower isn't that guy but I do like the anquan bolden comp.
Mike Williams is a 4.6 guy, same with Laquan treadwell. You need these type of receivers that are big and physical

Advertisement
Back