Hightower question

Status
Not open for further replies.
But a Keyboard Hoe that you wouldn't call that to his face Doe....Betcha that....

You haven't learned your lesson going back and forth with me have you old man? The last one resulted in a ban because I made your blood pressure rise. Lmao

Advertisement
200.gif

You haven't learned your lesson going back and forth with me have you old man? The last one resulted in a ban because I made your blood pressure rise. Lmao
Bans mean sh*t to me puzzy...2020 UM HOF Banquet...be there...or Shut your puzzy mouth up....

You and your internet girlfriends spout off at the mouth when someone doesn't share the same football opinion as you. You expect to be treated with respect?

How strung out are you dudes that you take this **** personal? No one is gonna fight you idiots cause they don't have women tendencies and hold grudges over a football opinion.
Fight us??...Lol...You puzzies only run your mouths like this on the Internet...In person you wouldn't say a F-ing thing....

Advertisement
Fight us??...Lol...You puzzies only run your mouths like this on the Internet...In person you wouldn't say a F-ing thing....
No one said anything personal until your butt buddies got involved. Nothing would arise in real life because men don't get hostile when others don't share the same football opinion.

Advertisement
No one said anything personal until your butt buddies got involved. Nothing would arise in real life because men don't get hostile when others don't share the same football opinion.
Shhhh....Me and my "Butt Buddies" will be at HOF Banquet...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude, shut the ***k up before someone tells u to go kill yourself. What a POS... comes into a thread just to stir **** up and ask why these threads keep coming up. FOH

Lol what a pansy you think I get upset over empty internet threats? Your girlfriend made that threat and a mod banned him. Not my fault he can't keep his **** in check. Came in this thread and made a joke like the ****posts before me did. You can take your own advice and ignore but you choose to white knight for your internet friends.

Lol what a pansy you think I get upset over empty internet threats? Your girlfriend made that threat and a mod banned him. Not my fault he can't keep his **** in check. Came in this thread and made a joke like the ****posts before me did. You can take your own advice and ignore but you choose to white knight for your internet friends.

Keep talking little boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back