Hightower question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Felipe franks was better than Jarren or nkosi, nuff said
He really wasn’t, Jarren Williams looked much better than feleipe did in his redshirt freshman season. If Jarren ever gets his head on straight he can be something at qb here or elsewhere imo but that’s a big if apparently. Might be best for him to go somewhere lowkey where he won’t get caught up in the party life style which is strange to begin with because it’s not that big of an adjustment going from a Big city in Atlanta or close to it in Gwinnett to somewhere like Miami so I’m pretty surprised he struggled with that but oh well

Advertisement
Yes, he's from California.
I think Hightower is a stud. Don't know what went on last year. He was close to seeing a lot of playing time as a freshman. IDK why he wasn't getting playing time.
Just cause a web site says something doesnt make it accurate. He was raised in philly when he was younger,carolina off and on for a few years than cali 12-16 with img tossed in for 2 years before college. I think I know my own nephews situation. He just loves cali so he tells everyone that's where hes from.

He really wasn’t, Jarren Williams looked much better than feleipe did in his redshirt freshman season. If Jarren ever gets his head on straight he can be something at qb here or elsewhere imo but that’s a big if apparently. Might be best for him to go somewhere lowkey where he won’t get caught up in the party life style which is strange to begin with because it’s not that big of an adjustment going from a Big city in Atlanta or close to it in Gwinnett to somewhere like Miami so I’m pretty surprised he struggled with that but oh well
That’s my thing..I don’t think jarren will get his head on straight. Big red flag to me was HTF do u get so far out of shape in a RS season as he did his freshman year..that’s a sign of a kid who didn’t give a **** about the little things. And I brought that up when the Richts was talking him into staying...those little things that’ jarren didn’t care about matters as much as who throws a better ball in a 7on7 tournament. When things were going right for jarren I sung his praises this year..but that FIU game showed me something that was far beyond coaching..then the bowl game he pressed and was just terribly missing guys and killing drives..he looked unprepared, pressed and confused coming off that Louisville games..at some point it’s self accountability from a player standpoint at the college level especially at QB1

.and That was my thing and why I thought Franks is better than jarren or nkosi for this up coming season..there’s no telling if jarren will get his head on straight. You just had a coach give you the keys to team as RS freshman and it wasn’t lack talent that was the problem but leadership, work habits and preparation that made that same coach go look for a Replacement in transfer season. With the numbers jarren put up, which weren’t bad for a RF that tells me a lot about what they think of Jarren and his make up ..at least with franks u were getting a kid from a successful career as far as winning and with plenty of talent who would come in with a sense of urgency to compete..put all that florida vs Miami **** to the side and that’s where I stand with it.

D53292CD-3CDB-4D0D-AF0D-B775786DB59E.gif

WTH is going on in this thread

Advertisement
People eat up the fan fiction he posts on here. Hilarious.
Some of the things @dsddcane says are true, some are plain fiction, but most or massively over dramatized and skewed by his bias toward being a loud-mouthed drama queen.
When keyboards attack hoes like you get real frisky. You & your clown platoon are the social media equivalent of the shriners. Eat another hotdog

Are we seriously still talking about Hightower? Dude walked out on our team in October in the middle of the season. I liked him but lets move on. Time to change the culture Manny.

nope. we cant let go of the past. hes moved on. weve moved on. focus on who else we can bring in to improve the room. i like the pickup yesterday and esp the fact that he enrolled last night (leach knows which WRs work well in the spread so im okay with it). still would like a grad transfer WR, but since were around 23 (with moise).

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd be happy to teach you who I am. Fvck boys like you real tough in the privacy of ur own house... u come from a lineage of ***** and talk tough. I'm not interested in talking tough on here. U ever feel frisky please let me know

I for one would not like to get my *** beat

He's got a big mouth and is constantly airing dirty laundry that he shouldn't be airing. There's no doubt in my mind that he helps sow the seeds of discord in the lockerroom and/or stokes the flames.

Nobody has eaten under the two worst offensive coordinators in college football the last two years, but a former player and internet poster is the reason for discord in the locker room?

Manny using political tactics to leak information on players partying to deflect blame and save his own ***, and the save a trash coach brigade eating it up like Clemson, Bama, and LSU ain’t passing around the peace pipe like a tribe of Navajos. Miami has the only players in college football blazing ganja, right?

Y’all will fall for anything to protect garbage coaches destroying careers. @dsddcane lets us know what type of ****ery is going on in the building so that we can understand the disasterous results on the field.

People don’t want to hear it because it shows we have no one competently guiding or managing this program and players, and we have problems that recruiting “better”, “savage”, “unselfish” or whatever other buzzword we come up with for new players won’t solve.

For real. Dude should take his "uncle" with him. The way he spouts on here you'd think this is a Jerry Jeudy thread.

Hightower is brought up because he’s notsigned or enrolled anywhere else and many sane Cane fans would like it for him to come back and help our WR room and not have to waste an initial counter on a transfer or freshman. It’s really not that hard to comprehend!

Once he’s officially with another school, then the talk will stop.

Oh and can someone videotape u getting beat down by dsddcane? Love to see that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back