Hightower question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy to teach you who I am. Fvck boys like you real tough in the privacy of ur own house... u come from a lineage of ***** and talk tough. I'm not interested in talking tough on here. U ever feel frisky please let me know

You are a weird dude. Does your "nephew" know his uncle is using his name for clout and embarrassing him on a free message board?

No matter how you spin it it's embrassing. Either you're really his uncle divulging information you shouldn't on a board to get your kicks. Or you're pretending to be a former players uncle with 5k posts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hightower is brought up because he’s notsigned or enrolled anywhere else and many sane Cane fans would like it for him to come back and help our WR room and not have to waste an initial counter on a transfer or freshman. It’s really not that hard to comprehend!

Once he’s officially with another school, then the talk will stop.

Oh and can someone videotape u getting beat down by dsddcane? Love to see that!
How'd you type all this while holding DDs *****? Or is it in your mouth this time?

Advertisement
Image result for yawn gif

Advertisement
He's got a big mouth and is constantly airing dirty laundry that he shouldn't be airing. There's no doubt in my mind that he helps sow the seeds of discord in the lockerroom and/or stokes the flames.

This pearl of wisdom from, literally, one of the ten worst porsters on this board.

Just cause a web site says something doesnt make it accurate. He was raised in philly when he was younger,carolina off and on for a few years than cali 12-16 with img tossed in for 2 years before college. I think I know my own nephews situation. He just loves cali so he tells everyone that's where hes from.

I don't know if I should believe you, or an interwebz bio that only covers the kid's teenaged years.

Hmmm, all of those other guys who cited his bio are verrrry compelling....

Advertisement
You are a weird dude. Does your "nephew" know his uncle is using his name for clout and embarrassing him on a free message board?

No matter how you spin it it's embrassing. Either you're really his uncle divulging information you shouldn't on a board to get your kicks. Or you're pretending to be a former players uncle with 5k posts.
His name for Clout??...You Stupid MFer...the Man played for UM (Rather Well)...and your Silly *** thinks he needs clout on CIS??.....
He earned his Clout sweating and Bleeding on GreenTree...while your Puzzy *** was at home eating Ice Cream....

All you KeyboardTough Guy's who like to talk Sh*t about someone who'll you'll never confront like that in person....bring your *** to the UM HOF Induction Ceremony in a few months and run your mouths to him in person...But Of course that won't happen....

Advertisement
For real. Dude should take his "uncle" with him. The way he spouts on here you'd think this is a Jerry Jeudy thread.
Politely, no one is coming to this board for your opinions. Put D on delete if you’re that put off by him, but otherwise stfu and let the rest of us get legitimate information.

All you KeyboardTough Guy's who like to talk Sh*t about someone who'll you'll never confront like that in person....bring your *** to the UM HOF Induction Ceremony in a few months and run your mouths to him in person...But Of course that won't happen....

You and your internet girlfriends spout off at the mouth when someone doesn't share the same football opinion as you. You expect to be treated with respect?

How strung out are you dudes that you take this **** personal? No one is gonna fight you idiots cause they don't have women tendencies and hold grudges over a football opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back