Hightower question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
why do you hate cooney? hes one of our best recruiters on the staff.
Why do you ALWAYS say that? Because you feel he brought mark here and basically nothing else? Bye the way if all you can do is recruit than what you are is support staff... You dont waste a spot for a position coach on nothing but a recruiter. That's why this program is where it is. Sooner or later it would be nice to develop the kids you get.

Advertisement
I’m guessing the answer is yes from what u said about Lashlee recruiting him previously, but has Lashlee been in contact with nephew since becoming OC?

And do u know who the new WR is going to be? Wasn’t sure from how u worded that

Thanks dsddcane! ***k all these uneducated haters!
Its understandable. Pay em no mind though. I'd be miserable too if I was grown and working for minimum wage. They just sit around thinking **** I wish pa woulda made me finish pre school before he left us.

Wherever you stand on this, if he doesn’t enroll by today, I would think it much less likely that he’s coming back.

Just a guess on my part, but I would think he would want to be here for spring practice if coming back was a viable option for him

Why is everyone qualifying this with "if he didn't enroll today". Most likely, he enrolled, even if he chooses to leave later. He needs to make academic progress, and Miami needs him to make academic progress.

Arent you the same dude always arguing for noodles? Just asking. Pot meet kettle.

i said we all play favorites. pope was one of my favorite recruits and i just called him out for being a jag and flirting with UF half a dozen times. brock told me to stop hating on pope

Advertisement
1579663078228.png

Advertisement
Why do you ALWAYS say that? Because you feel he brought mark here and basically nothing else? Bye the way if all you can do is recruit than what you are is support staff... You dont waste a spot for a position coach on nothing but a recruiter. That's why this program is where it is. Sooner or later it would be nice to develop the kids you get.
I agree 100%! We are always going to be a hot bed for WRs. We need a coach who can develop them more then just a Recruiter. WRs are always going to want to come here. I would value a Elite WR coach over a Elite Recruiter any day of the week. Cooney has never been a WR coach in college. We need a WR coach with significant experience with a history of developing WRs.

Pin this F'n **** on the top of this board.

Advertisement
He’s saying Cooney was an issue as well as Stubbs? I haven’t paid much attention to the whole BH soap opera outside of seeing him asked if he’s coming back 1,999 times
Wasn't Cooney the one that pulled the pistol out on Hightower in the locker room.

Wasn't Cooney the one that pulled the pistol out on Hightower in the locker room.
I don’t believe that a gun was pulled on Hightower. I believe it was a different player but people simply assumed it was him bc Dee raised the event(s).

Reactions: ben
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back