Hightower a possible flip to Nebraska?

BLUE PHI CANE

Recruit
According to my friend who is close to the Cornhusker program said that they feel very comfortable flipping Hightower due to his connection to Brendan Radley Hiles and Jason Moore (teammates at IMG) with that being said, they also said the thing holding him up from flip is that his mom moved to Florida when he transferred to IMG from California. Nebraska fans can be delusional so I would take this with a grain of salt.

IMG_6666.PNG

Advertisement
According to my friend who is close to the Cornhusker program said that they feel very comfortable flipping Hightower due to his connection to Brendan Radley Hiles and Jason Moore (teammates at IMG) with that being said, they also said the thing holding him up from flip is that his mom moved to Florida when he transferred to IMG from California. Nebraska fans can be delusional so I would take this with a grain of salt.

IMG_6666.PNG

Frat....not happening.

Brooklyndee will laugh at that considering Riles really doesn’t want to go there even though they will pay him so much

14DD7D77-2931-4F17-ADC4-9493B85CBB52.jpg

Advertisement
Look how Miami is doing according to Nebraska , tell ya friend that Nebraska has a better chance taking Noles and gaytors recruits then ours

IMG_6666.PNG

You realize his uncle posts here, right?

No I wasn’t aware of that. Me personally thinks he is gonna be a cane just showing how delusional these Nebraska fans are lol

Dee from the times he mentioned doesn't have many positives about Hayes; so I doubt the family is allowing him to influence Hightower's decision on where to go to school. Furthermore, Nebraska is a dumpster fire right now.

Advertisement
Lots of low posts guys popping up with " info".

Lmao at Neb flipping one of our current commits, dead man walking coach and living in Lincoln.

Ok.

LOL. This should be good. Always before we play FSU the trolls come out of the woodwork

Advertisement

IMG_6666.PNG

The Original Poster:

giphy.jpg

Nebraska's coach won't even be there at the end of the year, and Hightower isn't going anywhere regardless

OP ingests male reproductive fluid.

His friend? Word for word horseshyt from a dopey Nebraska blogger.

Dee has made it very clear what Nebraska is trying to do with CA recruits.

Advertisement

IMG_6666.PNG

You FSU trolls are coming out of the woods works before the smack down. If your post weren’t so obvious they would be funny. Since you are only a recent troll, you might want to learn that Hightower has relatives on this board who I can assure you know more about Hightower than your alleged buttbuster husker friend.

If I had to guess, Hightower is most likely to flip out of the 3 WRs we have committed.

Brooklyndee has yet to say anything about Hightower being 100% locked in so that leave the door open to something happening.

It also doesn't help that we have ****kowski committed because of how horrible he's looked. I wouldn't blame Hightower for looking around when he's been stuck with that for the past 6 months.

If I had to guess, Hightower is most likely to flip out of the 3 WRs we have committed.

Brooklyndee has yet to say anything about Hightower being 100% locked in so that leave the door open to something happening.

It also doesn't help that we have ****kowski committed because of how horrible he's looked. I wouldn't blame Hightower for looking around when he's been stuck with that for the past 6 months.

Hightower isn't flipping....if he does it wouldn't be to Nebraska. Riley may not even be the coach this year and Wisconsin gonna spank them on Saturday.

Sitkowski isn't guaranteed the starting job even if he signs here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back