Hightower a possible flip to Nebraska?

No I wasn’t aware of that. Me personally thinks he is gonna be a cane just showing how delusional these Nebraska fans are lol

You realize that this same uncle who posts here also played his college ball at the U and is a football alumnus?

Advertisement
Keep an eye on Pope flipping to Northwestern--per Isaac Chen-Wang. He's the resident recruiting "insider" on WildcatsInsightIllustated.net and a second cousin to Luke Stampini.

Last edited:
If I had to guess, Hightower is most likely to flip out of the 3 WRs we have committed.

Brooklyndee has yet to say anything about Hightower being 100% locked in so that leave the door open to something happening.

It also doesn't help that we have ****kowski committed because of how horrible he's looked. I wouldn't blame Hightower for looking around when he's been stuck with that for the past 6 months.

Hightower isn't flipping....if he does it wouldn't be to Nebraska. Riley may not even be the coach this year and Wisconsin gonna spank them on Saturday.

Sitkowski isn't guaranteed the starting job even if he signs here.
I agree Nebraska wouldn't get him but I wouldn't be shocked if he was still looking at his options.

If I had to guess, Hightower is most likely to flip out of the 3 WRs we have committed.

Brooklyndee has yet to say anything about Hightower being 100% locked in so that leave the door open to something happening.

It also doesn't help that we have ****kowski committed because of how horrible he's looked. I wouldn't blame Hightower for looking around when he's been stuck with that for the past 6 months.

Why do dumb fvcks like this act like Sit would be the only QB on the roster if he signs here. The next two years are almost certainly Rosier/Perry, which would be pretty appealing for a WR who thinks he can play right away.

And what does Nebraska have? The current INT leader in all of CFB and no QB at all in 2018.

So just shut up dude

Advertisement
Please don't put my alma mater and Luke Stampini in the same sentence. Wildcats fans aren't delusional.

Keep an eye on Pope flipping to Northwestern--per Isaac Chen-Wang. He's the resident recruiting "insider" on WildcatsInsightIllustated.net and a second cousin to Luke Stampini.

Last edited:

Let me get this straight.

Nebraska just fired the AD. It is highly likely they will fire the coach. They lost to Northern Illinois. They almost lost to Arkansas State. They have no quarterback.

But in Nebraska's favor? Oh, yeah, they have a couple of commits "in town to help". Never mind that one of them has had months to recruit Hightower, but suddenly it will all pay off because they will both be in the same town...but wait, there's more...there will be "some of the other California guys" that were a few years older than Hightower two years ago when he lived in California...yeah, that one really will seal the deal, right? Wait a second, one of those "California guys" is Keyshawn Johnson, Jr., whose father pulled him out of Nebraska after he got caught with weed. Oh, and the ONLY reason he is choosing Miami is that his mother moved there. Literally, there is NO OTHER REASON, right?

Jesus Christ, the Gaytor fans now have competition from the Nebraska fans for the title of most delusional fanbase.

Advertisement
Please don't put my alma mater and Luke Stampini in the same sentence. Wildcats fans aren't delusional.

Apologies. The connection to Stampini crossed the line.

Can’t wait for Dee to put the smack down on these trolls...

Dee's last thread cryptically raised the specter of recruits being unhappy with the QB commit we have in this class. Regardless, if a kid's gonna bolt, it's not gonna be to go to some ****show. i.e. L$U, Nebraska, UiF...etc.

Dee's last thread cryptically raised the specter of recruits being unhappy with the QB commit we have in this class. Regardless, if a kid's gonna bolt, it's not gonna be to go to some ****show. i.e. L$U, Nebraska, UiF...etc.

Sits isn't going to be their qb he will be a clip board holder his entire career or transfer out

Advertisement
LOL at Nebraska thinking they can get anyone because of their bagmen. Can't wait till bookie flips on NSD to some other school and walks away with all their cash.

To be clear it's an issue. At the same point some of the commits have enough foresight to realize buddy will never be the starter here. Last off as many issues as I have with him taking any officials other than to us I can't dispute his reasoning. It also gives us a shot at a few kids that have basically moved on from us (i.e. taron) and that schedule is crazy. All that being said this boy tries playing games with his future at this point I will beat him in & out of a coma. I told him all along go wherever he feels comfortable & at home. That don't change at this point. By the way keyshawn jr dont go to nebraska anymore. He got kicked out & is going to juco now. Messing with fat white girls & pretending he's making music.

To be clear it's an issue. At the same point some of the commits have enough foresight to realize buddy will never be the starter here. Last off as many issues as I have with him taking any officials other than to us I can't dispute his reasoning. It also gives us a shot at a few kids that have basically moved on from us (i.e. taron) and that schedule is crazy. All that being said this boy tries playing games with his future at this point I will beat him in & out of a coma. I told him all along go wherever he feels comfortable & at home. That don't change at this point. By the way keyshawn jr dont go to nebraska anymore. He got kicked out & is going to juco now. Messing with fat white girls & pretending he's making music.

Quick question Dee. You say the schedule is nuts, he like many others moved across country, etc. Do you think IMG really is worth it for these kids? Is the competition that much better, structure, coaching? Very interested in your reply and what the benefits are of being there. Thanks.

Advertisement

Yeah... I figured it was an issue from your thread. I don't blame kids, especially WR's, for not being excited to have that guy as the QB in their class. At the same time, like you alluded to, we have enough talent at this position that Pickowski wouldn't have a chance to start until way down the road, and then he's still going to have to beat someone out.

What I'm hoping for is that his performance, and his benching, smacks Coach Richt in the face as facts he can't ignore and that he recruits someone else to the class. I don't care if this kid is in the class as a project as long as a more ready option is there as well.

Quick question Dee. You say the schedule is nuts, he like many others moved across country, etc. Do you think IMG really is worth it for these kids? Is the competition that much better, structure, coaching? Very interested in your reply and what the benefits are of being there. Thanks.

Personally I feel it's a lil overboard. Without question they do prepare you for college and beyond but they take the youth from these children. They practice,review film & workout all day. They go to school at night. He literally doesn't get to relax until 8pm every night... besides that the coaches have alot of agendas & play favorites. The preparation is top notch but honestly the majority of the top private schools would have been better options for most. In hindsight everything probably wouldve been different.

I was at IMG/Northwestern last week and ran into Coach Dugans. He was there visiting Hightower, not even 24hrs after last Friday's win. I find it hard to believe Hightower will flip with the work Dugans is putting in. A ride in the donk should close the deal.

he did, here it is...

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/trolls-ham/122825

Before the trolls go ham
B is taking an official to Nebraska this weekend along with his boys. They all are taking officials to the others schools. Naturally these inbreeders are gonna say that means he's gonna flip so let me be clear. Other than the fact he's going simply to support his boys and fvck some Marcia Brady's ain't nothing to this but a vacation. He feels trapped at img cause the schedule is insane. Lastly in case I never said we've already signed all of our paperwork at um. We will be signing officially in December with most of the class and attending school at the time.

Advertisement
Back