Hightower a possible flip to Nebraska?

I think Scot Frost would be stupid to take the Nebraska job. That program is a graveyard. They will never be national contenders again. They're not getting the Texas and Oklahoma kids they used to get in the big XII/VIII. I doubt they'll ever win a Big 10 title. About the best you're going to be able to do as a coach there is win 9 games a year but that will eventually get you fired ala Pelini. Frost can bide his time at UCF, racking up solid AAC seasons and take over at a school that actually has the resources to win nationally.

Advertisement
Just think, it will only be a few more days until we can luxuriate in Cornhusker tears.

Nebraska lays out the red carpet for these kids. Kids are crazy if they do not take 5 free trips. Nebraska's sell will be a full stadium, fans screaming his name, girls all weekend, and someone will talk about him starting in the Big 10 for 3 years. It works for 50 kids outside of the state.

Yes, news flash, Nebraska is delusional. So what do you think will happen if Scott Frost is named HC at Nebraska? This will not be over until January

Moving to the Big 10 was the dumbest decision Nebraska ever made.

Nebraska was a good program back in the day because they recruited the state of Texas heavy and they took partial qualifiers who were too dumb to get in to Texas.

Now they're trying to focus their recruiting on California, and it's not going well.

Somehow it didn't occur to the dip****s that run that program that a dumb, country hick from Texas has no problem going to a dumb, country hick town like Lincoln.... but you're not going to sell a lot of kids from Miami and Los Angeles to move out there.

Nebraska will never be even a shadow of what it once was because they'll never recruit like they once did.

Nebraska, in Dr. Tom's heyday in the mid-late 90s, got it done with jail birds from CA. When they had that great run where they were killing people, they did it, in large part, with criminals from CA.

I agree with you though that Nebraska will never get back to where they were mostly due to the subsequent blowback from signing those criminals and having them maraud through campus and Lincoln.

Nebraska lays out the red carpet for these kids. Kids are crazy if they do not take 5 free trips. Nebraska's sell will be a full stadium, fans screaming his name, girls all weekend, and someone will talk about him starting in the Big 10 for 3 years. It works for 50 kids outside of the state.

Yes, news flash, Nebraska is delusional. So what do you think will happen if Scott Frost is named HC at Nebraska? This will not be over until January

Nebraska was a good program back in the day because they recruited the state of Texas heavy and they took partial qualifiers who were too dumb to get in to Texas.

Now they're trying to focus their recruiting on California, and it's not going well.

Somehow it didn't occur to the dip****s that run that program that a dumb, country hick from Texas has no problem going to a dumb, country hick town like Lincoln.... but you're not going to sell a lot of kids from Miami and Los Angeles to move out there.

Nebraska will never be even a shadow of what it once was because they'll never recruit like they once did.

Nebraska, in Dr. Tom's heyday in the mid-late 90s, got it done with jail birds from CA. When they had that great run where they were killing people, they did it, in large part, with criminals from CA.

I agree with you though that Nebraska will never get back to where they were mostly due to the subsequent blowback from signing those criminals and having them maraud through campus and Lincoln.

I just looked at the roster for their famous 1995 team...

They had 179 kids total on that roster (LOL)

105 were from Nebraska. 10 were from California. 7 were from Texas. 5 were from Florida. The rest were from all the prairie states surrounding Nebraska.

I'm still not gonna admit I was wrong, though.

But ****, scholarship limits really did them in

This guy said Nebraska. Lmaoooooooooooo!!! Nebraska?? Lol. If any WR in the country chose Nebraska over Miami it would be safe to.say they don't belong in Miami. Beside other than the fact that the kid stated he doesnt want to live in a small boring *** city, Brendan Ridley-Hines might flip to Florida. So I doubt any of that is close to being true. But Nebraska?? Not USC, but Nebraska?? LOL

Advertisement

If they are going to fix things at Nebraska they need to hire the coach from Navy, go back to running that disgusting triple option, they can't out recruit the blue blood schools in the region for 4/5 Star athletes, they need gimmicks.

They had Lawrence Phillips and the Peter brothers all on one team. Only Urban Meyer can touch that level of criminality.

They had Lawrence Phillips and the Peter brothers all on one team. Only Urban Meyer can touch that level of criminality.

Don't forget Riley Washington who did a murder I think.

Screenshot_20171008-234818.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Oh yes, if only Nebraska had won.

Forget the relationships that Brian has established with the UM coaches. Yeah, he's going to make a decision to go to freakin' Nebraska because of a guy he has known for less than a year. Oh, and guys from Cali he knew a few years ago.

These Nebraska morons just crack me up. At least when Gaytor fans think they are "flipping everybody", it's because they have a corch who has won his own division a couple of times and is likely to be back next year.

But these Nebraska dolts think that every kid from California and Florida is going to fall in love with the cornfields and commit to a school that just fired its AD and is about to fire its HC.

Brilliant.

I think Scot Frost would be stupid to take the Nebraska job. That program is a graveyard. They will never be national contenders again. They're not getting the Texas and Oklahoma kids they used to get in the big XII/VIII. I doubt they'll ever win a Big 10 title. About the best you're going to be able to do as a coach there is win 9 games a year but that will eventually get you fired ala Pelini. Frost can bide his time at UCF, racking up solid AAC seasons and take over at a school that actually has the resources to win nationally.

UCF actually has all the resources to win nationally...they just need to get into a Power 5 conference. UCF has tons of money...

UCF actually has all the resources to win nationally...they just need to get into a Power 5 conference. UCF has tons of money...

Strange how many schools down here have a chance to make a move. FIU, FAU, USF all suddenly have big name coaches, granted each has issues but all can recruit. With Miami back on the rise after Saturday and those three gaining recruiting power, you have to wonder if all those big out of state and even those other two FL schools, will be able to get as many recruits south of I 4. Like them or not, Butch, Lane and Charlie cannot be dismissed from the recruiting picture. Miami needs to get to the top of the heap so it gets its and let the rest pick over the bones. How many good players do the three So Fl and 2 Central FL schools need to pick off before fsu, uf, bama and the rest are cut down a couple notches. As long as we get ours, that is a very good thing for us.

Frost ain't going back to Nebraska. He still has nightmares about what a ***** he was there the night Lawrence Phillips decided to slap around a girl he was banging.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back