Hightower a possible flip to Nebraska?

Nebraska lays out the red carpet for these kids. Kids are crazy if they do not take 5 free trips. Nebraska's sell will be a full stadium, fans screaming his name, girls all weekend, and someone will talk about him starting in the Big 10 for 3 years. It works for 50 kids outside of the state.

Yes, news flash, Nebraska is delusional. So what do you think will happen if Scott Frost is named HC at Nebraska? This will not be over until January

Advertisement
Can’t wait for Dee to put the smack down on these trolls...

Dee's last thread cryptically raised the specter of recruits being unhappy with the QB commit we have in this class. Regardless, if a kid's gonna bolt, it's not gonna be to go to some ****show. i.e. L$U, Nebraska, UiF...etc.

Reading between the lines and being logical about it, I sense that it's an issue with only a couple of the recruits. I wouldn't be surprised if half of our class either knows very little about sits or hasn't even met the kid. My guess is that Hightower and maybe 1-2 other kids don't like Sits. I don't think it's a big issue with the sofla kids but that's my opinion.

According to my friend who is close to the Cornhusker program said that they feel very comfortable flipping Hightower due to his connection to Brendan Radley Hiles and Jason Moore (teammates at IMG) with that being said, they also said the thing holding him up from flip is that his mom moved to Florida when he transferred to IMG from California. Nebraska fans can be delusional so I would take this with a grain of salt.

IMG_6666.PNG

Not really a friend when he puts out this BS....

Advertisement
Nebraska lays out the red carpet for these kids. Kids are crazy if they do not take 5 free trips. Nebraska's sell will be a full stadium, fans screaming his name, girls all weekend, and someone will talk about him starting in the Big 10 for 3 years. It works for 50 kids outside of the state.

Yes, news flash, Nebraska is delusional. So what do you think will happen if Scott Frost is named HC at Nebraska? This will not be over until January

Did you just read what his uncle said? This will be OVER in DECEMBER.

Who gives a **** if Scott Frost takes the HC job? We had optimism when Al Golden was hired, and look what happened. Just about the ONLY guarantees in life (or college football) are Saban and Meyer.

Crappy state - check
Crappy Hc - check
Crappy unis - check
Crappy team- check

But hey, the stadium is full and loud. Kids will be beating down their door.

Lol.

Dee's last thread cryptically raised the specter of recruits being unhappy with the QB commit we have in this class. Regardless, if a kid's gonna bolt, it's not gonna be to go to some ****show. i.e. L$U, Nebraska, UiF...etc.

To be clear it's an issue. At the same point some of the commits have enough foresight to realize buddy will never be the starter here. Last off as many issues as I have with him taking any officials other than to us I can't dispute his reasoning. It also gives us a shot at a few kids that have basically moved on from us (i.e. taron) and that schedule is crazy. All that being said this boy tries playing games with his future at this point I will beat him in & out of a coma. I told him all along go wherever he feels comfortable & at home. That don't change at this point. By the way keyshawn jr dont go to nebraska anymore. He got kicked out & is going to juco now. Messing with fat white girls & pretending he's making music.

Quick question Dee. You say the schedule is nuts, he like many others moved across country, etc. Do you think IMG really is worth it for these kids? Is the competition that much better, structure, coaching? Very interested in your reply and what the benefits are of being there. Thanks.

Personally I feel it's a lil overboard. Without question they do prepare you for college and beyond but they take the youth from these children. They practice,review film & workout all day. They go to school at night. He literally doesn't get to relax until 8pm every night... besides that the coaches have alot of agendas & play favorites. The preparation is top notch but honestly the majority of the top private schools would have been better options for most. In hindsight everything probably wouldve been different.

Interesting and thanks for the perspective. Agree with the pvt school thought, like an STA in FL or if he stayed out west at a Mater Dei, Servite, or a school similar

My main takeaway from watching them twice this year on the field is that they seem to be a bunch of talented individuals, but not much of a cohesive team. The kids were all brought in from all over and put together as a team, but haven't grown up together as a team, so seems like something is missing. Not bashing the place at al, just an opinion of watching and agreeing some with your last sentence. Thanks again for the dialogue.

Putrid garbage from a Nebraska dork.

Advertisement

He's signing in December, genius

Me thinks its over on dec 15th

Dee shouldn't even bother dignifying these dipsh!ts with a comment. Don't mean any offense to you as that would be satisfying as well, but you don't give morons like this the time of day, much less empower them by allowing them to get a rise out of you.

Advertisement
This flip,if true could use a little more thought.This is what I know about the Cornhusker program.
1.Nebarska has always had the lowest tuition of any major D1 program.
2.One year recently,the Cornhuskers had zero(0)recruits from the home state of Nebraska.
3.Cornhuskers are very partial to CA.recruits.Prefering Lincoln over LA,Palo Alto would seem
to indicate two and three star recruits not taken by UCLA,USC or Stanford.
4.The only redeeming factor for recruits out of state is sold out stadium for over thirty years.

Dee you and I might have talked about this but does CMR know the feelings of some of the recruits toward Sitkowski??

The kid seems to be a marginal prospect at best and i'd hate to see him be the cause for any of our actual recruits that will be contributing bolting for other places because he sucks.

Advertisement

Moving to the Big 10 was the dumbest decision Nebraska ever made.

Nebraska was a good program back in the day because they recruited the state of Texas heavy and they took partial qualifiers who were too dumb to get in to Texas.

Now they're trying to focus their recruiting on California, and it's not going well.

Somehow it didn't occur to the dip****s that run that program that a dumb, country hick from Texas has no problem going to a dumb, country hick town like Lincoln.... but you're not going to sell a lot of kids from Miami and Los Angeles to move out there.

Nebraska will never be even a shadow of what it once was because they'll never recruit like they once did.

Advertisement
Back