Highsmith Rumor

Advertisement
Take it for what’s its worth, but per Nevin Shapiro, left Twix is WAY better than right Twix

Advertisement
Why do people think Highsmith would be a good AD? Honest question.

The guy who mentioned this seemed to know Mario Cristobals family very well and some of the inner workings of UM. He said Alonzo would have at least 3 people below him who he feels would give sound advice and have had a resume in working in athletic departments. As a AD for all sports who knows but he would Atleast be supportive of Football team and not put up with **** from our admins

The guy who mentioned this seemed to know Mario Cristobals family very well and some of the inner workings of UM. He said Alonzo would have at least 3 people below him who he feels would give sound advice and have had a resume in working in athletic departments. As a AD for all sports who knows but he would Atleast be supportive of Football team and not put up with **** from our admins

Thanks for the info. I am not saying he wouldnt be a good AD just curious as to what his strengths are. When I was at Miami, Jankovich cared about football above all else.

Advertisement
Rumor: Urban Meyer reached out to Jenn Strawley & UM and expressed interest in the job.

They had a great talk about toxic masculinity in CFB, and she forgave him for the Zack Smith incident.

Hearing BOT is willing to pony up $10M/Yr after Jenn gave the "thumbs up."
That’s not how it went down.
She reached out to him about the job and he was intrigued and the money was in the 8.5 mil range (don’t ask where that money is gonna come from cause I have no idea)
Problem was he asked her to face time him. When he picked up he asked “why are you putting your dog on the phone?
Needless to say negotiations ended right there.

Thanks for the info. I am not saying he wouldnt be a good AD just curious as to what his strengths are. When I was at Miami, Jankovich cared about football above all else.
Jankovich became the GM for the NE Patriots.

Advertisement
That’s not how it went down.
She reached out to him about the job and he was intrigued and the money was in the 8.5 mil range (don’t ask where that money is gonna come from cause I have no idea)
Problem was he asked her to face time him. When he picked up he asked “why are you putting your dog on the phone?
Needless to say negotiations ended right there.
Post of the year.

Interesting comment on why Cristobal left for AL. I never heard that before, wonder if that’s true. If true, makes me hate Blake James even more, if that’s even possible.

Advertisement
He doesn't know them like that everything that guy said was half-truth. Mario knows what Miami is willing to put in the program and was not interested, stop believing these people. Its deeper than just the AD. The program wants to win, but they want to win the right way... no issues. Mario in Miami is a sanction waiting to happen believe me.

Advertisement
Back