Hi 55 Lo 30 Saturday in Charlottesville

South Florida posters are Pussies. If it is 90 it is too hot to go sit through a noon game and if it is 55 its too cold. GTFO. The highest temp in Miami since 1980 is 98. That isn't ****. That is a cool day in the Midwest in the summer when it gets to 105-110 before the heat index on a routine basis.

So basically what you're saying is that South Florida posters know the players will be cold af.

Advertisement
South Florida posters are Pussies. If it is 90 it is too hot to go sit through a noon game and if it is 55 its too cold. GTFO. The highest temp in Miami since 1980 is 98. That isn't ****. That is a cool day in the Midwest in the summer when it gets to 105-110 before the heat index on a routine basis.

^^^^^^What ****less up here doesn't understand is that the son beats down harder and there's more hunidity in Miami than in the midwest during the summer months.

All those bratwursts are clogging your arteries and making you feel hot. Are players are lean and don't have 89 pounds of extra fat acting as a thermodynamic heat projecting system like you do.

Advertisement

^^^^^^What ****less up here doesn't understand is that the son beats down harder and there's more hunidity in Miami than in the midwest during the summer months.

Morning humidity is higher in the Midwest than in Miami. Afternoon humidity is lower as the Midwest gets much hotter than South Florida. 100+ temps can't hold the humidity like low to mid 90's. 90 degree range is optimum for high humidity levels. Once you get to 110 humidity is about gone.

Morning humidity is higher in the Midwest than in Miami. Afternoon humidity is lower as the Midwest gets much hotter than South Florida. 100+ temps can't hold the humidity like low to mid 90's. 90 degree range is optimum for high humidity levels. Once you get to 110 humidity is about gone.

^^^^ I found Bill Kamal's bytch ***. He relocated to the midwest.

Haven't seen a weather thread since App St week...

I guess that's a good thing...

I'm still concerned about the altitude difference. How far is UVA above sea level? These kids here are used to sea level or below.

Haven't seen a weather thread since App St week...

I guess that's a good thing...

I'm still concerned about the altitude difference. How far is UVA above sea level? These kids here are used to sea level or below.

IMG_3026.JPG

Advertisement
I live in VA.

It was 55 degrees today and everyone here thinks its kinda cold. If there is the slightest wind chill it will be cold to the Floridians for sure.

55 and cloudy and windy? 55, calm with the sun beating down? It makes a difference

Virginia doesn't really have a calm 55 with a beating son.

55, in the fall, usually comes with a bit of wind and its chilly whether the sun is out or its cloudy.

It was 55, clear skies, and 4 mph winds today and half my coworkers are wearing coats and hoodies.

Im in Richmond. Charlottesville is much colder.

They should be fine when they get their blood going but it will be cold to them.

Those same kids have no problem balling out for Green Bay, Chicago, etc.

The cold weather factor suddenly disappears when they start cutting checks.

I've always been amazed by that.
Almost the same way the "bust" or "why was he a 4/5 star" type kid began to show out in the NFL after leaving the Shannon/Golden regimes.

Any of you guys live in South Florida?

Even if it's the high of 55 these kids are going to be cold.

We have maybe 10 days all year at 55 or below down here

Nevertheless, we should win

That's right, but it won't be so cold to affect the game IMO.

When I moved to the mountains of North Carolina before school started in the fall, I was dressed like the kid in a Christmas Story. Having grown up in S. FL, one would've thought I had been dropped off in the Artic.

Advertisement
these debates are always funny. I'm about as thin blooded as they get with regard to the weather. I'm a Miami native but live in the DC area. Have played outdoor sports countless times over the years in the cold - much worse than 50 and sunny. You warm up real quick in that weather. Might be an issue for the guys that never get on the field but for the main rotation guys, not an issue.

Gorgeous day. Miami sideline and section was in the sun the entire day. A little cool for the 8am tailgate but a couple shots of Whiskey took care of that. Game temp was perfect.

Advertisement
Back