Hi 55 Lo 30 Saturday in Charlottesville

Advertisement
LMFAO 55 and Sunny is not cold That is a perfect afternoon for football. Cold was the 50 and pouring rain at VT in 2009 IIRC and the NCST 40 and drizzle in 2008.

Advertisement
46 degrees at 6:00 pm up in them mountains...gone be cold for a bunch of FL boys

dec-31-2010-el-paso-texas-us-miami-hurricanes-defensive-lineman-adewale-dk0fwe.jpg

Advertisement
^^ I got no more use for this guy ^^

Are you sure you want to add orange&green84 to your ignore list?
Yes No

Advertisement
These dudes yap about the heat being to our advantage but can't even concede the simple point rok is making that the cold favors UVA. They want it both ways.

I wouldn't consider 55 to be much of a cold weather advantage. It's like claiming 78 to be a hot weather advantage.

Advertisement
These dudes yap about the heat being to our advantage but can't even concede the simple point rok is making that the cold favors UVA. They want it both ways.

50 degrees is all of a suddenly not cold to these tough guys.

You must have never left the city of Miami. 55 degrees is beautiful football weather, not even close to being considered cold. Some people call that hittin' weather!

I have left Miami. I've been to Scott Stadium to see us play three times in fact.

However, I have to wonder if someone like Ahmmon Richards has ever left Florida before. I guess he went to Texas to play in the Army game but that game was indoors.

But keep coming at me like I'm some ******* ******* for even bringing this up.

Advertisement
Back