Hey Mario [kneeling is a thing]

captain hindsight GIF by South Park

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh Mario loves running so much, he runs past winning so that he can lose. That doesn't make sense but neither does his existence

If he’s done this exact thing before, he definitely should be fired. I’m dead serious. The amount of money he potentially cost Miami is hard to fathom.

Attachments

• 20231007_235147.jpg
    20231007_235147.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
You’re not going to hear the real reason from the coaches, but the team will tell you soon enough… it was trying to get Chaney 100 yard game (would this have been his 1st).

Trust me. People know their stats late in the games.

This won’t be said by coaches, but I’m 99.99 positive it’s why the called the run.
This team was always on an uphill battle for the playoffs but the ACC champ game was always in play and you throw that away tryna get some dude 100 yards like he didn’t have a ton of carry up to that point that he should have handled his business?

You kneel the ball when the opponent has no chance of stopping the clock or getting the ball back. It’s called “ the victory formation“ for a reason.
Just sucks bc the team caught three major adversity to win it with the QB playing like *** for the coach to blow it. Chaney this isn’t ur fault at all man. Now UNC will murder us. Just when I was getting all hyped for the game it’s ****ed now

Advertisement
I’d be willing to bet someone suggested taking a knee and coach said no. It’s not possible for no one to have told him the situation. Couldn’t guess his reasoning but he had to know taking a knee was an option

I don’t know what I’m feeling right now.

I’m almost ready to stop watching these games.
The whole **** game felt like we were throwing it. I have never seen a team with so many dead eyes. Makes me wonder how many losses last year were real, and how many were thrown. Yeah, it's that bad.

What ****es me off is that I was one of his harshest critics, and I started to believe. Now, I see a man that doesn't understand to take a **** knee to end the game. I see a man that came out with one of the worst gameplans I have ever witnessed. WTF was all that crap, all game long? My God, who owns this man?

Yep, our season is absolutely over. We will lose big the rest of the way. If I was a recruit I would not come to this dumpster fire.
Players were throwing their helmets, cussing or in tears. If they don't fold up and lose 4 or 5 more games I'll be stunned. U literally cannot make this up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back