Hey Mario [kneeling is a thing]

I said this in the pros and cons thread not too long ago and when we hired him. He’ll leave you scratching your head 1-2 times a year.
This was the sentiment from most when he was hired.He would bring structure,culture and recruit but will also be a huge liability on game days.He would also get you 9-10 win seasons but that was the ceiling.

Advertisement
I said this in the pros and cons thread not too long ago and when we hired him. He’ll leave you scratching your head 1-2 times a year.
This one was a reaaaal head scratcher…Corching at its finest. How much are we paying him again? And this is after he fired basically the entire staff HE hired lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
I expect one of these types of games a year from Mario.

Look at his history. I'll be watching his presser closely. He has no problem tearing into players on the sideline for their mistakes. We'll see what type of leader he actually is

Advertisement
This is actually worse KNOWING THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE AND HE DIDNT LEARN. A COACH THAT DOESNT LEARN FROM HIS MISTAKES HAS TO GO

Advertisement
Yea Mario ****ed up but why ain't Dawson just sending victory formation in to tvd or why isn't tvd ir one of the **** ol just taking command and telling him to kneel the ******* ball? It's a total team cluster **** led by captain cluster****
Because they wanted to get Chaney 100 yards. They lost focus on what the actual goal was

I’m just gonna stop messaging I don’t end up on Message Board Geniuses, I’m over Miami football. This was supposed to be the bright spots in sports since my panthers are awful. Mope mode engaged, #FireErrybody
Nah, we're at least a year away from being anything like 'that' team - probably two. The roster was a ******* disgrace when Cristobal got here - and it's still paper thin.

The Panthers will be **** for at least 3 years, that Young trade obliterated them.

Advertisement
Back