Hey, guess what? House music!

Advertisement
I love his cover of All Along the Watch Tower. That's a favorite of mine. This thread might surpass Gator Tears are the greatest thread of all time.
@Moonman has bringing the peace with his music threads. They're all competing for the top spot this offseason.
Our very own Ghandi...

No kidding. Give it up for Moonman!

When Cameo theatre started morphing from a skinhead club to a more dance club. They had Jonestown on Thursday nights. Their was a chick who walked around with liquid acid in a visine bottle. Wow!!! Partied like you wouldn't believe. Beastie Boys did a "Check Your Head " promo concert at Cameo around that time. LSD chick was there. End of story...

Advertisement
When Cameo theatre started morphing from a skinhead club to a more dance club. They had Jonestown on Thursday nights. Their was a chick who walked around with liquid acid in a visine bottle. Wow!!! Partied like you wouldn't believe. Beastie Boys did a "Check Your Head " promo concert at Cameo around that time. LSD chick was there. End of story...
I haven't done acid in 20 years. I'd prob do it if the opportunity presented itself.

Advertisement
Shrooms!!!! Those are fun. A couple of my friends and FL are growing them. I think it's time for a dispensary run. I will leave you with this for now. You would hear this in a Maceo Plex set for sure.

I've become a trip hop junkie...

Advertisement
Marcus Schulz just played for like 4 or 5 people at my buddy Jim Robinson house on the Butler chain of lakes. Jim is the owner of Promo Only. Must be nice to have one of the top DJ's in the world just play a set at your pool deck over looking the lake. lol . I got to make some money.
These guys just simply can’t not play music. I really do respect the love these guys/girls have for what they do. Even for some people 30-40 years later. That would have been incredible to be at

Advertisement
These guys just simply can’t not play music. I really do respect the love these guys/girls have for what they do. Even for some people 30-40 years later. That would have been incredible to be at
You are dead on. My brother is going on 57 and hes in my guest room where he set up his studio and hes finishing up a track right now. It will be released under Sony Red. Once the contracts are done ill grab it and put it in this thread. How this track got put together and gained traction is crazy. Our buddy Eric sent this girl some of my brothers old tracks as she loves breaks and EDM type music. Well she sings on a hip hop label in Cincinnati and she brings it to the studio and starts playing it. Welk she's got some of the hip hop[m guys kind of liking the EDM/Trap type music. So during a break she plugs the drive in and starts letting it rip and the guys were like who the fck is that. Well needless to say that got the ball rolling. They sent all her vocals to my brother he mixed it all down and got as clean as he could and then sent back so they could master it. They sent it to Sony and they loved it so now its just get contract done which we hope goes smoothly.

Advertisement
Back