Hey, guess what? House music!

Totally fair and I agree with you everything you wrote. I’ve especially gotten big into the Afro House sound; it’s big here in NYC. But Techno is just a bridge too far for me, man.

And somebody needs to take EDM sound (Tiesto, ect) out back and a bullet into it
Tiesto is terrible now. I saw him in 2003 while I was in DC. He was awesome then. He sucks so bad now. All those guys suck; Aioki, The Chain Smokers, Tiesto. PVD thinks their all a bunch of *******.

Advertisement
Tiesto is terrible now. I saw him in 2003 while I was in DC. He was awesome then. He sucks so bad now. All those guys suck; Aioki, The Chain Smokers, Tiesto. PVD thinks their all a bunch of *******.

Have no idea why tiesto hasn’t played one trance set since he sold his soul to EDM. Before his switch over Gouryella was probably the best in trance along with Above and Beyond. Now both A&B and Tiesto are mainstream. At least Ferry Corsten is still playing trance

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did you ever go to Simon's? I have a friend who lives up in North FL. He used to party a lot back in the day.

Good Ole Simon's man that's where it started for me. Definitely had some good times at that place. Back then it was a haven for incredible music and a great late night.
There was another one in Gainesville back then that I can't remember the name. Also had some badass DJs come through. But Simon's was epic

Have no idea why tiesto hasn’t played one trance set since he sold his soul to EDM. Before his switch over Gouryella was probably the best in trance along with Above and Beyond. Now both A&B and Tiesto are mainstream. At least Ferry Corsten is still playing trance
Ferry always puts on a good show. I saw him Orlando at Zinc. I doubt Zinc is still around. Darko Milicic was at that show. That was during his Orlando Magic days.

Ferry always puts on a good show. I saw him Orlando at Zinc. I doubt Zinc is still around. Darko Milicic was at that show. That was during his Orlando Magic days.
Darko Milicic at a trance show 😂 never seen a 7 footer on the dance floor before lmao

Advertisement
He was ******* huge. Poor Darko.......... I guess basketball was never his thing.
10 years in the league... he’s more than set. Surprised he hasn’t taken a crack at DJing yet. Rony Seikaly isn’t as big as him but he’s still a big dude that has done fantastic for himself as a DJ

10 years in the league... he’s more than set. Surprised he hasn’t taken a crack at DJing yet. Rony Seikaly isn’t as big as him but he’s still a big dude that has done fantastic for himself as a DJ
Yes he has. Maybe DJing is next for Darko. Apparently he weighs 350 now, and picks cherry's and apples on a farm. That's interesting.

Advertisement
Sunday Sessions with PVD..... pretty awesome. PVD might not be house, but he's **** good at what he does.

Bro. That's the man. How could we forget that guy...
You guys are knowledgeable on this stuff.
I lived at groove jet for a while and attended alot of early Bliss productions events. I never did the shift to downtown mostly Beach...

I lived at groove jet for a while and attended alot of early Bliss productions events. I never did the shift to downtown mostly Beach...
Haha... thanks. I've been listening to electronic music for a long time. Don't be fooled by the Hendrix avatar. I prob listen to electronic music 95% of the time. Hendrix is the GOAT though!

Sunday Sessions with PVD..... pretty awesome. PVD might not be house, but he's **** good at what he does.

He’s the man. Just like all the old head trance guys still in the scene. I’m willing to argue with anyone that trance is house music though. It’s just a bit more europhic

Advertisement
The very first record I remember listening to was Computer World by Kraftwerk when I was a child. I was prob 3 or 4 years old. I had this Fisher Price record player. I would listen to children's stories like Snow White, Alivin and the Chipmunks, exc. Then one day my dads puts Kraftwerk on my record player. The rest was history. That's the first piece of real, actual music I remember hearing.

The very first record I remember listening to was Computer World by Kraftwerk when I was a child. I was prob 3 or 4 years old. I had this Fisher Price record player. I would listen to children's stories like Snow White, Alivin and the Chipmunks, exc. Then one day my dads puts Kraftwerk on my record player. The rest was history. That's the first piece of real, actual music I remember hearing.
Herbie Hancock when it comes to sounds and sampling for me.

Haha... thanks. I've been listening to electronic music for a long time. Don't be fooled by the Hendrix avatar. I prob listen to electronic music 95% of the time. Hendrix is the GOAT though!
All along the watchtower and vodoo child ...
Plus others. Hendrix was the man...

Advertisement
Back