Hey, guess what? House music!

Mdma doesn't bind well and that's why X is cut with different things to make a tab. I preferred crystalline over tabs when I was rolling in the ucf knight library days. Also triple stack was just a marketing term like triple blown glass pipes. It never contained more mdma just other more cost effective mood changers. The green monkeys were everywhere but the rich ucf kids got the mdma crystalline. They would snort that **** but I thought it was like razors.

Advertisement
Count me in for the CIS meet up at any of these type of events. I make the pilgrimage down every year to Miami Music Week if anyone else in this thread does. Never go to ultra just do all the other events during the week (pool parties, boat parties, clubs, etc)
I hear Ultra is a disaster lol. CRSSD is another fest I'd like to check out. That one is in San Diego. Where do you go in Jax to see people? I saw Markus Schulz and Gabriel & Dresdon there a long time ago.

Advertisement
Hope you had a couple more to drop after OT. Always start with 2 then maintain
We were staying in Vegas. Went to the room in Tempe kept the train moving. Jumped in the car the next day with out stopping. Popped another one on the road. Arrived cross eyed.

Blue Dolphins are some of my fave. Everything with the word, "Blue," turns out to be good whether it's rolls or weed. (Blue Dream, Blue Cookies, Blue Berry) Last time I had the Blue Dolphins, I was getting an airplane ride (or whatetever it's called) at PVD at Tabernacle in Atlanta. It's when you lock arms with someone and they spin you around. I must have given out 9,000 high fives that night. It's been a couple of years since I've rolled. I plan on coming out of retirement sooner than later. Who's with me?
Just give me 2 days to recuperate and im down ...

Advertisement
I hear Ultra is a disaster lol. CRSSD is another fest I'd like to check out. That one is in San Diego. Where do you go in Jax to see people? I saw Markus Schulz and Gabriel & Dresdon there a long time ago.
Really don’t see anyone up here. Scene is as close to dead as it gets up here. Could only wish those names still rolled through here

Advertisement
Simons was out of control so I believe that story.
Simons in Gainesville? Was there many times in early 2000’s. I think they renovated it around ‘02 or ‘03 with the fish tanks in the front. House and techno was on a certain night, they played hip-hop other nights. It linked up to a rooftop joint, right? I remember wet t-shirt contests upstairs and foam parties at some neighboring spot next to Five Star Pizza. Techno was still really big then.

Advertisement
Him and Sasha both can take some time to get it going but when they do they are in a league of their own
That they are. I haven't seen Sasha in forever. I saw Digweed over a year ago here. That was some of his best work. I got to see them together for a 5 hour set in Atlanta a long time ago. That was awesome. Who are your faves?

That they are. I haven't seen Sasha in forever. I saw Digweed over a year ago here. That was some of his best work. I got to see them together for a 5 hour set in Atlanta a long time ago. That was awesome. Who are your faves?
It’s tough. I really go through phases with DJ’s but by genre I would say:
Techno: Chris Liebing, Maceo, Ellen Alien
Tech house & House: Jamie Jones, Dixon, Joris Voorn
Deep House: Atish, YokoO, zone +
Trance: Giuseppe Ottavani, solarstone, Bryan Kearney
Disco: Melvo Baptiste, Joey *****
Electro: Lane 8

It’s tough. I really go through phases with DJ’s but by genre I would say:
Techno: Chris Liebing, Maceo, Ellen Alien
Tech house & House: Jamie Jones, Dixon, Joris Voorn
Deep House: Atish, YokoO, zone +
Trance: Giuseppe Ottavani, solarstone, Bryan Kearney
Disco: Melvo Baptiste, Joey *****
Electro: Lane 8
That's a good list. Dubfire is suposed to be in Orlando July 16th. You should go if they don't cancel it.

Mdma doesn't bind well and that's why X is cut with different things to make a tab. I preferred crystalline over tabs when I was rolling in the ucf knight library days. Also triple stack was just a marketing term like triple blown glass pipes. It never contained more mdma just other more cost effective mood changers. The green monkeys were everywhere but the rich ucf kids got the mdma crystalline. They would snort that **** but I thought it was like razors.
Did they look like triangles? Wayback like 99 they were called Calvin Klein or CKs and they were closer to a teal, it was like being on a spaceship for 6 hours.

Advertisement
Back