Hey, guess what? House music!

He's the man. It looks like Dubfire is still on in Orlando. Could be a game time decision for you.
Would be the 1st gig I have seen in US so I doubt it happens. Europe is back and raving though as of last weekend. Lucky folks.

Advertisement
Would be the 1st gig I have seen in US so I doubt it happens. Europe is back and raving though as of last weekend. Lucky folks.
Maceo Plex is scheduled in Atlanta. I don't see how they would actually have that unless they sold a certain amount of tickets and everyone wore mask.

I just hit up my boy Jeff Kenney. He owns HTG and throws all the big shows in town, usually at HOB or Guilt night club. Ill let you know what he says. Id assume its not going to happen unless its a long way off.

Advertisement
Maceo Plex and a few others are playing up in NE PA today at this two day event. Tickets are $639 They're only selling a limited amount, and they're testing people beforehand. Check out the 44:45- 56:20 mark on that Joris Voorn ADE 19 set. He's next level.

Advertisement
Maceo Plex and a few others are playing up in NE PA today at this two day event. Tickets are $639 They're only selling a limited amount, and they're testing people beforehand. Check out the 44:45- 56:20 mark on that Joris Voorn ADE 19 set. He's next level.
Sober me says no rave is worth $639 but if I had too many drinks I would maybe bite the bullet lmao

That's just insane. I would imagine you could get tickets for Movement plus a flight to Detroit plus lodging for $639.
One of my best friends is deep into the scene like us and has family in Detroit. He Was supposed To go this year but obviously that didn’t happen so the plan is going next year. I’m likely going to make the trip as well. Probably do one day of festival and then another day or after parties/ day parties

Advertisement
One of my best friends is deep into the scene like us and has family in Detroit. He Was supposed To go this year but obviously that didn’t happen so the plan is going next year. I’m likely going to make the trip as well. Probably do one day of festival and then another day or after parties/ day parties
I plan on going as well. I've always wanted to go. 2021 is the year to do it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back