Hey, guess what? House music!

Double triple stack mitsubishi's, purple. yeah man, those were fire times. A bit younger than 40 but those times are to be remembered, never ashamed. I still dabble for day parties in Vegas. No kids though so would prob think different in your shoes.

Yes sir I had many. Good ****
I could tell you some stories about a cousin of mine. I think he posts around here once in a while. You would laugh till you cried. I miss those days. Caused me to flunk out of Gator town G-ville. But it turned out to be the greatest blessing of my life. Go figure

Advertisement
I could tell you some stories about a cousin of mine. I think he posts around here once in a while. You would laugh till you cried. I miss those days. Caused me to flunk out of Gator town G-ville. But it turned out to be the greatest blessing of my life. Go figure

always down for some stories, have some to share too. Hmu whenever.

Crystal method vegas, dj baby anne , dj icey, infected mushroom. Man someone bring the molly and whippits and lets time travel.
E947ED34-652C-498D-98D1-8E67A08EACEF.jpeg
The old edge reunion. My brother took the roof off the joint. Thats him with crystal method (Scott Kirkland). He played 12-1:30 set. DJ Icey, Baby Anne , Magic Mike, DJ Trashy, Disco Donnie are all close friends.

Did you ever go to Simon's? I have a friend who lives up in North FL. He used to party a lot back in the day.

Advertisement
Double triple stack mitsubishi's, purple. yeah man, those were fire times. A bit younger than 40 but those times are to be remembered, never ashamed. I still dabble for day parties in Vegas. No kids though so would prob think different in your shoes.
The euro symbol. I went to the NC against the suckeyes rolling balls...

Did you ever go to Simon's? I have a friend who lives up in North FL. He used to party a lot back in the day.
All my crew played there. ROB-E and Security, Andy Hughes, DJ Sandy, DJ Jimmy Joslin who also ran HOB for nearly a decade. Our friends do the AAHZ Reunion every year the day before thanksgiving at the Beachum (Old Tabu).

Advertisement
All my crew played there. ROB-E and Security, Andy Hughes, DJ Sandy, DJ Jimmy Joslin who also ran HOB for nearly a decade. Our friends do the AAHZ Reunion every year the day before thanksgiving at the Beachum (Old Tabu).
My buddy says he was rolling, and walked in on a tranny shaving with a straight razor in the bathroom at Simons.

Advertisement
The euro symbol. I went to the NC against the suckeyes rolling balls...
Blue Dolphins are some of my fave. Everything with the word, "Blue," turns out to be good whether it's rolls or weed. (Blue Dream, Blue Cookies, Blue Berry) Last time I had the Blue Dolphins, I was getting an airplane ride (or whatetever it's called) at PVD at Tabernacle in Atlanta. It's when you lock arms with someone and they spin you around. I must have given out 9,000 high fives that night. It's been a couple of years since I've rolled. I plan on coming out of retirement sooner than later. Who's with me?

Blue Dolphins are some of my fave. Everything with the word, "Blue," turns out to be good whether it's rolls or weed. (Blue Dream, Blue Cookies, Blue Berry) Last time I had the Blue Dolphins, I was getting an airplane ride (or whatetever it's called) at PVD at Tabernacle in Atlanta. It's when you lock arms with someone and they spin you around. I must have given out 9,000 high fives that night. It's been a couple of years since I've rolled. I plan on coming out of retirement sooner than later. Who's with me?

I’m ready fam, good for 1 every other year. Take me away!

Advertisement
We might have to organize a CIS fieldtrip to an event like Movement. They are supposed to have it in Sept. I don't see it happening unless of course, you wear a mask filled with Vics.
Count me in for the CIS meet up at any of these type of events. I make the pilgrimage down every year to Miami Music Week if anyone else in this thread does. Never go to ultra just do all the other events during the week (pool parties, boat parties, clubs, etc)

Inner City is a detroit based group. Kevin Saunderson is one of the pioneers of Detroit Techno. Kevin is one of the main guys of Inner City. House and Techno go together like Peanut Butter & Jelly. House Music as a whole has grown substantially into different sub genres over the years: Tech House, Deep House, Afro House, etc. No one just plays house anymore. These guys/girls have way too many tracks at their disposal to stick to one genre. Especially considering the marathon sets many of them play on a weekly basis. Frankie Knuckles is the god father of house but he also came up in a much different era of sound and technology. Side Note: Putting Techno and American EDM in the same sentence/breath is a slap in the face lmao.
Totally fair and I agree with you everything you wrote. I’ve especially gotten big into the Afro House sound; it’s big here in NYC. But Techno is just a bridge too far for me, man.

And somebody needs to take EDM sound (Tiesto, ect) out back and a bullet into it

Advertisement
Back