Hey Eric, who is this guy?

Advertisement
I don't know guys, I think Kaaya is not going to be able to rush for 100 yards this game, looks like they are locked in on stopping him from running. Guess he is going to have to throw it this game.

Advertisement
Lol at this guy describing Kaaya as a "dual threat" qb

I've heard that from a few other guys as well. It's like there's a time machine and these guys are back in the 70's, where it was automatically assumed if your QB had some color, he had the wheels and the quickness.

Kaaya has a career average of -4.3 yards per rush. All it takes is a simple google search to know that Kaaya isn't a dual threat. If App State plays anything like this guys analyzing then Saturday will be a blowout.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Eric is the poster boy for the "Say No To Drugs" campaign during the 80's. Whatever little bit of brain he had got fried sunny side up a while ago.

This guy is a clown! The reason your running back and QB weren't recruited by CMR is because they aren't good enough to play for a big boy school.

Advertisement
He probably watched every bit of the last quarter of FAMU and saw Rosier playing.

Dumbass

https://youtu.be/tODEGz_sMos

He seems really ill-informed.

I assume he is a regular fan. The jersey you see hanging up was likely auctioned off after the 2013 or 2014 season and was worn by Kam Bryant who played well against FCS opponents but couldn't move the needle on FBS, so Pamb got the starting gig as a freshman. No idea who the guy is though but he isn't affiliated with the coaching.

Question: Who is "Unk" and what caused him to get upset enough to put his Cane glasses on and make a YouTube video in order to scare the little kids?

Advertisement
Back