Hey Eric, who is this guy?

"Kaaya is more athletic than..." - Said no man ever besides Eric

I never said that. I said Kaaya WASNT athletic so he is going to have issues if App is brining pressure from different people each play. Dumb ****.

Advertisement
KAAYA0611%20DRILL%20CTJ.jpg

He might not be a DT QB, he def could be a good OT...

Oh, a not white qb? Dual Threat! SO ATHLETIC! GONNA RUN SO FAST.

I am sick of this crap. Dude is as mobile, maybe less so, than Dan Marino in his last game. Dual threat? Maybe beat you with his arm and his brain? Sure won't do it with his feet. I like Kaaya a lot, but he's about as much of a threat to run the ball as Jarret Payton was to pass it.

Maybe he watched our bowl game last year, saw Yearby's bomb, and just assumes everyone in our backfield is dual threat?

Advertisement
Kaaya is super athletic, he has just been playing the long con to unleash it on Applenation state. This guy is very sharp.

Richt was going to unleash the new triple option offense this weekend but this buffoon snitched our super secret gameplan. Two+ years of Kaaya pretending to be slow only to catch a Division 2 team off guard goes out the window.

Advertisement
His analysis of Kaaya almost made me spit my coffee out. Hopefully App Store brought this guy in to talk to the team about their defensive game plan for him.

On a side note, I googled Josh Dobbs. Maybe I just missed it before as I couldn't care less about Tennessee...but **** that is one ugly *** eye-browless water head right there. Holy ****.

Lol at this guy describing Kaaya as a "dual threat" qb

I've heard that from a few other guys as well. It's like there's a time machine and these guys are back in the 70's, where it was automatically assumed if your QB had some color, he had the wheels and the quickness.

he is right. by dual threat he means not only does he throw interceptions he also fumbles.

He compared our offense to Arkansas State... WTF.

Then he said Mark Walton was similar to some back Lowry... Except Walton is bigger, and faster...

What an *** clown.

Advertisement
no defensive studs...

Wow. Corn?

Shaq and Pink.

they need to feed.

Last edited:
I thought he was objective and meticulous in assessing the upcoming Massacre at Kidd-Brewer Stadium.

Advertisement
So are the mods going to wait to put the band on this racist mountain hick after we beat them down, or before?

Why does everyone assume someone is racist? That isn't me btw. I don't do Youtube videos. I only travel from message board to message board to poke fun at you all because it's just too easy, much like your mother.

https://youtu.be/tODEGz_sMos

He seems really ill-informed.

I assume he is a regular fan. The jersey you see hanging up was likely auctioned off after the 2013 or 2014 season and was worn by Kam Bryant who played well against FCS opponents but couldn't move the needle on FBS, so Pamb got the starting gig as a freshman. No idea who the guy is though but he isn't affiliated with the coaching.

Question: Who is "Unk" and what caused him to get upset enough to put his Cane glasses on and make a YouTube video in order to scare the little kids?

I'm 30 seconds away from buying the blue lot crew season tickets to Appalachain state home games.

https://youtu.be/tODEGz_sMos

He seems really ill-informed.

I assume he is a regular fan. The jersey you see hanging up was likely auctioned off after the 2013 or 2014 season and was worn by Kam Bryant who played well against FCS opponents but couldn't move the needle on FBS, so Pamb got the starting gig as a freshman. No idea who the guy is though but he isn't affiliated with the coaching.

Question: Who is "Unk" and what caused him to get upset enough to put his Cane glasses on and make a YouTube video in order to scare the little kids?

I'm 30 seconds away from buying the blue lot crew season tickets to Appalachain state home games.

Half couldn't go though because of "state-imposed travel restrictions". This eric guy is just a troll, he's been running back and forth licking up praise from his AppState brethren.
[MENTION=14980]ericsaid[/MENTION], I would like to formally invite you to the our more "open" site, westendzone.com. I'm sure you will find exactly what you're looking for there. Also could you ask the board moderators at Yusef's cabin to unclench their twats and allow some Cane fans to register?

Advertisement
Back