Hey Eric, who is this guy?

Advertisement
lol @ Kaaya being a running QB.
lol @ Dobbs looking to pass before he runs.
lol @ Kaaya being more athletic than Dobbs.
lol @ Kaaya being "probably" more accurate than one of the least accurate QBs in all of college football.

Do App State fans not get cable? Reading their board and the App. State fans that have come here, it's like they have never watched a non-App. State game a day in their life.

lol @ Kaaya being "probably" more accurate than one of the least accurate QBs in all of college football.

Do App State fans not get cable? Reading their board and the App. State fans that have come here, it's like they have never watched a non-App. State game a day in their life.

Kaaya is a solid QB but it seems to me like he is struggling to learn a new system. The only thing that would account for his two interceptions in the FAU game is him not being able to truly anticipate where his man is going to be. How he improves from week to week is going to be how your season goes.

Kaaya is a solid QB but it seems to me like he is struggling to learn a new system. The only thing that would account for his two interceptions in the FAU game is him not being able to truly anticipate where his man is going to be. How he improves from week to week is going to be how your season goes.

No idea what that has to do with anything I wrote.
And yeah, struggling with a new system. That's probably why Watson at Clemson threw struggled last week against Troy. New system.

Advertisement
When is the cross burning tonight, ericsaid?

You do realize that Florida is also in the South, correct? Last time I checked Florida was the state with these types of issues and not North Carolina.

KKK invites NC residents to ‘whites only’ cross burning KKK invites NC residents to ‘whites only’ cross burning

North Carolina officials investigate three cross burnings - wistv.com - Columbia, South Carolina North Carolina officials investigate three cross burnings

Durham Cross Burnings Still Mystery For Investigators :: WRAL.com Durham Cross Burnings Still Mystery For Investigators

4 teens charged after cross burning incident in NC | myfox8.com 4 teens charged after cross burning incident in NC

That last one was probably you wasn't it?

C'mon guys why are you criticizing what is clearly his audition tape for Deliverance 2: Urban Revenge in Boone

No idea what that has to do with anything I wrote.
And yeah, struggling with a new system. That's probably why Watson at Clemson threw struggled last week against Troy. New system.

I haven't been impressed by Watson. Outside of his use of his athleticism, his play as a pure quarterback is lacking to me.

You do realize that Florida is also in the South, correct? Last time I checked Florida was the state with these types of issues and not North Carolina.

KKK invites NC residents to ‘whites only’ cross burning KKK invites NC residents to ‘whites only’ cross burning

North Carolina officials investigate three cross burnings - wistv.com - Columbia, South Carolina North Carolina officials investigate three cross burnings

Durham Cross Burnings Still Mystery For Investigators :: WRAL.com Durham Cross Burnings Still Mystery For Investigators

4 teens charged after cross burning incident in NC | myfox8.com 4 teens charged after cross burning incident in NC

I would post links to the Florida police officers who are members of the deplorable organization you are mentioning however I'm not going to get into this argument with you. It has nothing to do with football and has no place in even being discussed on a football board. The fact that you bring it up, unsolicited, is concerning.

Advertisement

I would post links to the Florida police officers who are members of the deplorable organization you are mentioning however I'm not going to get into this argument with you. It has nothing to do with football and has no place in even being discussed on a football board. The fact that you bring it up, unsolicited, is concerning.

Typical racist, won't actually address the issue

Makes blanket statement about how racism is not a NC issue then when called on it talks about how deplorable the subject is.

What a ******* cvnt

Now your trolling on race related issues. I have no problem discussing the issue, I have an issue with discussing the KKK. Bunch of ignorant *** people if you ask me, but I didn't ask you. Quite honestly, i'm confused as to what even prompted you to bring up anything related to cross burning.

Makes blanket statement about how racism is not a NC issue then when called on it talks about how deplorable the subject is.

What a ******* cvnt

Now your trolling on race related issues. I have no problem discussing the issue, I have an issue with discussing the KKK. Bunch of ignorant *** people if you ask me, but I didn't ask you. Quite honestly, i'm confused as to what even prompted you to bring up anything related to cross burning.

I didn't bring up cross burning you ******* cvunt

What a ******* cvnt

I see. It was some other cvunt. You cvunts all look the same.

Advertisement

What a ******* cvnt

Racist

What a ******* cvnt

Racist

cvnt

Advertisement

Racist

cvnt

I remember when I first taught my nephew about that word...he was just as excited about it as you are!

Advertisement
Back