Heuerman to announce soon

Advertisement
I think Miami misses on both and Morgan to Baylor Huerman to OSU but he actually loves UM Miami might have a better shot at Baugh from CA USC might not have room because of very limited schollie i think they can only sign 14 this cycle. or McNeil out of NC.

I think Miami misses on both and Morgan to Baylor Huerman to OSU but he actually loves UM Miami might have a better shot at Baugh from CA USC might not have room because of very limited schollie i think they can only sign 14 this cycle. or McNeil out of NC.

Agreed on missing those guys but I think we definitely take 2 TEs, even with limited numbers.

Agreed on missing those guys but I think we definitely take 2 TEs, even with limited numbers.

Oh defintely i think Miami takes 3 TE if you include Travis Johnson but lets just call him ''a big wr'' for now. UM biggest comp for him is UF is family are big gator fans FWIW.

Why put all your eggs in one basket..... If I was a parent that had 2 boys that were offered Div.1 scholly's I wouldn't mind seeing them go to different schools..... Especially if one was only a 90 minute drive from home......

I predict Canes!!!

would be nice

Advertisement
Funny thing is since I wrote my Miami prediction, my information has changed and I am now predicting OSU.

Advertisement
He moved it back to the 27th. Wants to announce when his brother is in town. Looks like he's headed to OSU

He moved it back to the 27th. Wants to announce when his brother is in town. Looks like he's headed to OSU

It'd be nice to get him and it'd suck for him to go to * but I never expected him to come to Miami with his brother at *.

Advertisement
Back